1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

In light of the recent buggy Nvidia drivers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

Afaik this is a problem only with the 1000 series but there is a driver problem where artifacts like this appear.

Do not panic, AC isnt broken, your gpu isnt broken, it will happen the second you load in not in the middle of something and reloading the track or showroom.

Hopefully nvidia are working on a patch, this has been spammed over reddit so those guys are likely sending enough rage mail to get noticed.

Its recommended that you switch to a legacy driver from before October 20th.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Brake always on slightly. Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars AMG GT2 Enduro light bug Jan 28, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars AMG GT3 Evo Rain Light Jul 30, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Auxiliary Lights - Lamborghini Huracan Evo2 GT3 BUG Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Toggle Headlights Issue after 1.9? Apr 23, 2023
    ACC Physics Zero / extremely light FFB when driving straight ACC v1.9.0 Apr 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheel feels light only when turning (Fanatec DD Pro + PS5) Apr 19, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Headlight Flasher cannot be assigned on the G920 on XBX Series S???? Apr 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Highlights/ replays Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting In-game lighting is gone Jan 18, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Race pauses after rotating race wheel slightly on TS-XW. Jan 1, 2023
    General modding discussion Where to set up headlight aim control (leveling animation)? Sep 24, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Lights in mirror looking ugly (just inside car) Sep 23, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lights popping after darkness falls Aug 28, 2022

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

This is not a bug, this is art!
    :D
    *runs*

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I haven't updated my Nvidia drivers in a while and AC runs perfectly fine. The increasingly buggy releases from Nvidia are becoming a pain in the arse and I don't play the newest games on release days anyway.

Lgt.t, WallyM, LATE4APEX and 2 others like this.
  6. esox71

esox71 Alien

Looks like Snapchat.

7. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Ive never seen that with my gtx 1080 and latest drivers. Is this a showroom only thing as I also never use that and it could explain why. :D

10. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

That's similar to something a user reported in the past with a Xmas lightened Countach, also with a nv card and aparently due to reflection settings. link

11. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

I knew all that acid I scoffed in the '90s was going to come back at me sometime...

kro, Nobby76, Seria17hri11er and 5 others like this.
  12. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

Nvidia installed their Christmas lights early this year.

Seria17hri11er and Jaood like this.
  13. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Just put some newretrowave music and have some fun.

14. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

I thought all Lamborghinis looked like that all the time.

15. Berry

Berry Alien

Yeah, I'm getting similar things with videos and GIF's, Christmas Decoration looks interesting on swimsuit models.

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

okay, so the fix didnt fix it. :( Nvidia seems to have had alot of issues lately with drivers.

17. esox71

esox71 Alien

Not seen anything at all.

18. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

[​IMG]

Who put that Countach in the microwave?

19. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

I guess this was the closest thing to multiple light sources that we could achieve.

20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Someone should photoshop Jen-Hsung in his leather jacket standing next to that car.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  21. I sh1t on my pants when that happened to me the first time! all kind of glitches on this and other games as well