1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Special Event Achievement Guide

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by themac11, Apr 21, 2016.

1. kincl.tomas

kincl.tomas Gamer

Anyone achieved Gold in True Story (Maserati Granturismo MC GT4@Spa) after 1.9.x release? Struggling here to get better than Bronze (almost doubt Gold is even possible, just few times under 2:30 on RSR, all of them with 1.7.x version)

2. themac11

themac11 Gamer

3. themac11

themac11 Gamer

4. themac11

themac11 Gamer

5. themac11

themac11 Gamer

6. themac11

themac11 Gamer

7. themac11

themac11 Gamer

8. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Now with Oculus Rift recording in the videos!

9. themac11

themac11 Gamer

10. themac11

themac11 Gamer

11. themac11

themac11 Gamer

12. themac11

themac11 Gamer

13. LHMGTR

LHMGTR Racer

@themac11
    Have you tried that event with the Lotus 49 at Zandvoort (Memories) recently?
    I finally managed to get gold in that freaking event yesterday... :eek:
    Not sure if my skills improved or if it became easier.

14. kincl.tomas

kincl.tomas Gamer

just realized that True Story (Maserati Granturismo MC GT4@Spa) achievement has been rebalanced. 2:33 is for Gold now. Quite easy now, after a few laps did low 2:31)

15. kincl.tomas

kincl.tomas Gamer

just finished Legacy (Porsche 911 Carrera S @ Imola) on Gold (1:59:00). This one was hard, since the car is really annoying to drive. Once I realized that less is more (slow turn-in, late apex, fast out, don't overdrive), it was not that difficult. Initially got stuck around 2:01 (for a few weeks), took about three evenings to get under 1:59.
    Also finished Italian Style (Maserati Levante S @Black Cat County) on Gold (2:43). Was not able to get under 2:47 for weeks, but again - once I realized, that I am driving a boat and not a car - it was quite easy. Just learn the track, use the full width, don't overdrive in corners, keep speed wherever possible.
    Bot replays are attached. If someone creates a video and uploads on Youtube, I would not mind at all.

Attached Files:

16. kincl.tomas

kincl.tomas Gamer

Unusual Sounds (Ferrari 488 GT3 @ Mugello) is the last time attack event I havent achieved yet. Is there someone who did this after the major tyre update (1.11)? Even if I was doing under 1:47:700 right after the car has been released, now can't get under 1:49...

17. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Did it after update V1.12. Video will follow!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  18. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Have you tried it after Update V1.12? The events are easy now. Have some videos in upload. I will publish them in the next weeks.

19. themac11

themac11 Gamer

20. themac11

themac11 Gamer