1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic What is the status of the submitted update for November?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by alternatingcurrent, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Ok, thanks. Actually, the understeer effect made all the difference to me once I started using it. That was when I really started liking the feel I had through the wheel and started improving my times as well. Thanks again for the clues.

2. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks that seems very good news Stefano! hopefully it lands soon!

I've got some questions, and would be grateful to get answers on it.

Is there a possibility to implement manual speedlimiter button to enter and exit the pitlane?

Is there preview to implement compatibility with UDP applications?

In one of your streamings i remember that you said that one of your team mates was working on personalised / customised offline championships..
    Will it land soon?

Thanks in advance!

3. Pit limiter.. answered many times. Super easy to implement in physics, but comes with a lot of work on UI and rules that we think is not justified considering that it adds pretty much nothing. So I won't hold my breath waiting for it in AC 1.x .

UDP it could be possible on PS4, one of the console devs said "the code is there and should be already working".. but nobody had the time to test it. On XB1 I can see it becoming more of a bureaucratic problem.

Custom championships can't come soon enough.. hopefully the update for the third Porsche DLC (1.11) will include those.

the-D-, nate, TitzonToast and 14 others like this.
  4. zaratul

zaratul Hardcore Simmer

This is the best news of the day for me :) !!!

nate and Jan Duin like this.
  5. falm

falm Rookie

This would be awesome to get on PS4!!! :)

6. theapex

theapex Rookie

Get custom championships in the game and your onto a winner, if you'd sent any researchers to the PCars forum you'd of known that Custom championships was pretty much the most requested feature.
    It's simply the one thing that can elevate a driving/racing game especially when the online is so poor.

7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks a lot for your time Stefano! much appreciated!

Would be very nice to have the UPD applications on console and hopefully you'll achieve an arrangement with Microsoft for Xbox One...

The custom Championships will be a great feature for sure!

Grazie mile!

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Cheers for the update.
    P cars dash app works great on Xbox on iPad. Full telemetry and lap times.

paul_wev likes this.
  9. ashasha

ashasha Rookie

Yeah, UDP works great on XBOX with PCARS and would be greatly appreciated.

paul_wev likes this.
  10. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

update on the fb page,

29th nov for update!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

paul_wev likes this.
  11. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

the 29th is just the release of porsche pack 1
    no mention of 1.09 patch

12. Game updates release at the same time as DLC.

paul_wev likes this.
  13. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

right you are Dunky, would make sense for them to do it in one hit though, no?

was the patch included in the write up for the November update?

Just seen what michael has mentioned..

paul_wev likes this.
  14. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

lets hope so else theres no porsches for me

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Considering every single update, be it patch, DLC or just a small hotfix needs to go through approval you can be sure that every DLC will release bundled with a game update/patch. Also, new functionality required for new cars (like with each of the Porsche DLC) also requires updated game files.

16. The Hooligan

The Hooligan Rookie

Lets hope so.. found yet another bug.. not even one day has gone by without discovering 1-2 major ones. The people who tested the console port have done pretty damn terrible job.. if there indeed was any testing made.

Finish a race, leave the car at pits and go for a five minute smokes. Come back and enjoy a 5 minute replay of still picture.

On the positive side, maybe none of the game testers smoke, which is only a good thing.

17. You're the first person who prefer the console version. Physics, steering, graphics, options everything is better on pc and the biggest pro for pc is mod support. I can't take that serious. You can't save laptimes on console. You got no telemetry.........
    On xbox isn't the game not 100% playable since the last update. Every other serious publisher bring a fix for the framerate issues. There no substantial information since months. Private lobbies are nice but if people lose the interest than there always empty. I really defend kunos but in the meantime I'm really unsure. I can't play a game when I don't know if it runs smoothly or my game progress could be getting lost. No november is nearly through and still no information. Ms and sony didn't hold updates 1 month back. The truth could be that kunos send them much later to them as they suggested. Some people believe they send the update, the same time the porsche dlc was released on pc. If a update is send soon enough to ms you can give more info when it's been released.

18. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

although this was mentioned here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-blog-porsche-private-lobbies-and-more.39021/

FREE BONUS CONTENT

Our next major console update is just around the corner and we’ll be talking more about that in a future blog! What we can tell you right now is that in Version 1.09, we’ll be giving our players 2 pieces of FREE bonus content... The brand new and recently unveiled Porsche Panamera G2 Turbo, the latest luxury saloon model manufactured by Porsche, as well as the historic version of the Silverstone circuit!

19. isma_10000

isma_10000 Rookie

Le jap de dlc est venu avec pas mettre à jour !!! Peut être juste DLC pas mettre à jour, il est possible Kunos parler simplement DLC pas mettre à jour bé gars prudents !!

J'espère que je l'espère, mais il n'y a pas certifiéd sorry for my english

20. The PC version is now receiving the second Porsche pack and us console guys still don't have the first one. What the **** Kunos?

I still love the game and hope it gets better but with trends like these, how do you expect a base in the console community? You say the update is coming in November and make us wait to the last day of November? And really we'll see if it even comes in November. This makes it far less encouraging about future DLC. It leads us to believe there will be many more delays and problems in the future if this is how it is now.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    Robsen and The Hooligan like this.