1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic What is the status of the submitted update for November?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by alternatingcurrent, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

Anyone know what time this be available so to speak in the UK?

wondering if i should stay up..

paul_wev likes this.
  2. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

It could be midday before the update is pushed by Sony.

3. The approval process of Microsoft for Xbox games have always taken an incredibly long time. Take the first DLC for Assetto Console as an example. PS4 had it 4 days after PC where as Xbox was 2 weeks.

That's what i was referring to

4. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

its psn now but i have season pass n dont wanna pay the £5 to see.. ill wait..its not in game yet

5. I can see it also, best just to wait till the Update comes to download

Daniel Wood likes this.
  6. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

If you have the season pass, do not buy any dlc from the store. The cars will be automatically available for you once the update downloads.

7. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Update 1.09 is available to download in Australia.

8. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

South Africa as well.
    5.269GB dl for me.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Update downloaded, Porsche Pack is still up in PSN for £5 even though i have the Season Pass :(

10. vthinsel

vthinsel Gamer

So, let us test it :) , on PS4 to start with if it is less 'bureaucratic'
    More seriously, I understand the code is probably already here. Either you add a field on the UI to configure the IP to send UDP to (F1 2016 style), or you broadcast (PCars style). Shouldn't be too impacting performance/network wise. Lets hope for next patch... I'll get season pass once UDP is in. But please, keep the same UDP format as PC.
    Thanks for the good improvements since release day.

11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Can someone explain what this UDP is? Does it have something to do with UDP ports? What will you be able to do if this is implemented (enabled?)?

12. the code is exactly the same as the PC so don't worry about that, all existing apps should work straight away.
    It is there but the socket gets blocked by the console, the dev is looking into it with Sony. I don't think it should be hard to make it work for next update.

13. it allows other devices (ie phones, tablets, motion rigs etc.) to receive telemetry data in realtime via network.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I think this will gain you well-deserved street credibility in the console sector, just like it did on the PC.

Physics is Kunos' main quality and giving "the numbers" to the public is a sign of confidence.
    I can confirm that using AC telemetry it was an absolute pleasure to make my brake rumble mod. Apart from the usual exponent scaling, offsets and limits to deal with hardware constraints it was easy - the values coming from AC always made perfect sense.

Are there other racing titles on the console market even offering telemetry like you do?

Keep up the good work. Maybe go on a 4 weeks holiday before but then keep it up, please :)

Grazie
    Il Drugo (that's how Jeffrey Lebowski is called in Italian localization...at least an Italian housemate once told me)

MBK72 likes this.
  15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

pCars at least.

MBK72 likes this.
  16. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Yes the pCARS dash app on both pc and console is superb, works in real time and even when I forget to connect it all up beforehand. Something similar for AC would be a real bonus.

ppbucko and kofotsjanne like this.
  17. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

That sounds good, so I could have my iPad attached to the rig and get telemetry data displayed on it.

Do Microsoft or Sony allow that sort of skulduggery?

18. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Have you seen some of the current VR boxes? You basically install your phone into this headset thing, and you can watch VR videos and some VR based games on it.. Very cool
    Kind of makes me wonder if it'd be possible to just somehow stream AC or other racing games to this type of system.
    I currently have a Sony phone, and I can play games on my PS4, streamed to my phone, so that I can use my tv for movies and whatnot while playing Playstation 4 on my little phone screen.. If that is possible, why can't what I'm suggesting work?

19. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

They certainly do, that is exactly how the pCARS dash app works, all the telemetry is displayed on your tablet of choice, multiple screens with a whole host of data.

ppbucko likes this.
  20. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I don't know about the phones but PSVR cinema mode allows Assetto Corsa to be played in the headset which looks like real world scale - unless you already have some massive 85" tv it is impressive.

Snowman38 likes this.