1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 G29 Steering Wheel Issues (PS4)

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by AC_CM505, Dec 1, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone!

We are aware of an issue with the G29 steering wheel for PS4. Kunos are doing everything they can to fix the issue and we'll let you know once the issue has been resolved!

Sorry for the inconvenience! :(

- AC_CM505

lilloxxx, regingz, paul_wev and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ps4 G29 Steeringwheel and pedal input are not werking. Dec 28, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Logitech G29 steering too sensitive May 6, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 steering inputs are double what they should be Jan 26, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Logitech G29 FFB - Steering Center Orientation NOT working Sep 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals can not assign axis to Logitec G29 steering wheel May 26, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 Steering issue Apr 18, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 Steering wheel degrees mismatch Jan 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 Steering Problem Sep 19, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G29 steering bug Aug 7, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 Steering Bug Feb 15, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Steering Wheel Sensitivity (G29) Jan 8, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions G29 Steering Wheel Issues Dec 1, 2016
    Console Lounge G29 Steering Wheel Issues (PS4) Dec 1, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues STEERING ROTATION - LOGITECH G29 Aug 7, 2016

3. lilloxxx

lilloxxx Rookie

Hello Kunos, I'm sure that you are working on the issue, but let me notice that it was opened more than 18 months ago.
    Logitech G29's force feedback is too week compared to other games (eg. Project Cars). It's not an hardware issue, it simply under used
    Logitech G29 is very popular, I really don't want believe that the problem is too difficult to resolve, other competitors's game haven't this issue.
    I talked with others players and often the issue it was associated to the game and not simply to the device(a correct point of view ) , so this is not a good for the game reputation!
    I love your game, but user experience is badly affected by the issue. I hope that you quickly let us know something new about the issue, other games will be out soon, why loose potential buyers for your DLC?

Kind regards,
    lilloxx

Maurice Jones likes this.
  4. is there an update on this? I have just purchased a G29 and assetto corsa, have I just wasted my money?

5. Eingangrad

Eingangrad Rookie

6. Marek R.

Marek R. Rookie

I am pretty sure zhey will patch it. Especially logitech and thrustmaster are the officially supported wheels on ps4 and i am too a g29 owner. For me i keep calm and play assetto corsa ultimate edition to shorten the time for the ACC update/patch.

7. eddie_cwb07

eddie_cwb07 Rookie

hello admin,

Are you guys aware about FFB issues with PS4 ps5 with the new wheel g923? Is there any update coming?

8. Adam Šinal

Adam Šinal Rookie

Je škoda, že je rok 2021 a problém stále přetrvává