1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 XBOX Patch is up for download

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pleite, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

For those who haven't seen, the patch is out. Hold your breath and go for it. Hope it's problem free. Fingers crossed...

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v 1.8.7.3 live on Xbox Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Xbox S/XS v1.8.4.1 patch notes Nov 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch date & notes PS5, Xbox Mar 18, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox Series X: Huge FPS drops after Patch 1.7 May 1, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 1.06 Patch Notes for PS4 & Xbox One Oct 20, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch 1.5.4 live for Xbox and ps4 Sep 3, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One patch finally there! Post your findings here? Oct 6, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Xbox patch Oct 4, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023

3. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Ferrari 312T steering lock severely reduced. Can't turn the wheel far enough to get it around Silverstone.
    Will try other cars.

4. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

From what I see its just soft lock that has been implemented (which is awesome)
    The sensitivity does not seem to have been affected like the ps4 version .
    I'm using the g920 and so far have tried about 7 cars with different dor and they all work back and forth from f1 to road car

Kudos to kunos this update has added great tire model it feels great .
    Thanks

Hammerpgh, boabmatic and Grijo like this.
  5. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

For the first time in my life I wish I had bought an Xbox instead of a ps4.

Grijo and Horus like this.
  6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Glad to see XboxOne players are now v1.09'd. Enjoy guys!

Interesting to see if your update includes the hotfixes our PS4 v1.10 will have such as the invisible wall at Monza 1966 in the Porsche 917/30 Spyder.

Grijo likes this.
  7. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

was not expecting this till later in the week... 50% downloaded and excitement is building :)

8. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

OMG it's done... going in!

9. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

F@@P... i'm about to race the porsch 911 carrera S at zandvoort!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Tonydoc10 likes this.
  10. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

dived straight in without changing any settings and after 10 laps all seems fine! there's a bit of understeer but a touch of lift-off counters it... very promising start.
    Liking how you can scroll through different hud configs (could you do that before?)
    No FPS drops after 10 laps (hope i didn't just jinx myself!) but again, promising!

Right going back it!

Hammerpgh likes this.
  11. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I'm envious. That DOR bug has really ruined the Porsche pack for me. Yes it will be fixed, but it won't be the same.

12. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

I won't tell you how the Carrera rsr 3.0 handles at brands hatch then!...again struggled with under steer (need to try a car i'm familiar with to see if its a new patch thing) but MAN ALIVE that felt good!! (oops sorry Luke).

Grijo and HavanaB0B like this.
  13. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Also... is it me or is the grass greener?:D

14. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Probably. The post processing filters were changed in the last update and lighting looks slightly different.

Grijo likes this.
  15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Always ...... but than on the other side of road in this case .

Rob capewell likes this.
  16. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

ok... been in and drove some cars and tracks i'm familiar with and there's no issue with understeer. The FFB is lighter over all and especially in the middle but by no means dead just more refined, i wouldn't be surprised if this update was calibrated to and tested on a thrustmaster tx wheel... lucky me :cool:

Hammerpgh and Grijo like this.
  17. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

the track at Magione seems much lighter and maybe a bit more contrasty.

18. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

looking forward to softlock on the wheel in this update, fingers crossed its fixes the frame rate issues but its sounding promising so far :cool:

19. matt5687

matt5687 Racer

Hi Guys, I have a PS4 but just wondered if you could confirm if a soft lock has been implemented for the XBOX with 1.09?

20. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Raced the Alfa 155 around the '67 Silverstone circuit.
    Oh my word, it's rather awesome.
    Silky smooth frame rates and the sound is gorgeous, especially in the replays through a headset.

Regarding the steering, the 312T seemed to have limited steering lock at speed compared with pre-patch, but I've tweaked the steering settings slightly and opened it up a little.

Have the AI been tweaked? They game me a great race around Silverstone '67 in the DTM cars. They made some great passes / outbraking moves on me and didn't make contact with me once!! Was also good to see some of them go off on the grass on some corners. One AI in another 155 even got a tankslapper coming out of one of the corners. Made me smile.

Good work!

Pleite, LeDude83 and Grijo like this.
  21. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Some people are saying that the FFB is lighter now. I was thinking with myself: FFB is a force that comes from tires and suspension and are transfered to our wheel, right? So if we got a new tyre model with a better overall behaviour from all cars, the new FFB is only "saying to our hands" that the car have more grip and it´s fighting less to stay in the track. I don´t know if I´m thinking right but, for me, it makes sense. For me, this proves the quality from the new tyre model and from the FFB in Assetto Corsa.