1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic BMW M6 GT3/Audi R8 LMS 2016 DLC?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by barkx_, Dec 9, 2016.

1. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Hey guys,

is there anything known about a DLC with the M6 GT3 / 2016 Version R8 LMS? I'm not sure where But I think I read some posts in the past where was written that These 2 Cars should come via DLC to AC. Would Love to See the new BMW M6 GT3 in Game.

Any concrete Information?

Regards

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Can’t Choose BMW for Sprint Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Physics New physics didn't work for the BMW M4 GT3 May 2, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M4 at Spa Multiplayer May 2, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars BMW M2 CS Mar 5, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions BMW m2 Jan 3, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos My Valentino Rossi BMW M4 livery - DOWNLOAD - Dec 18, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M Team WRT 2023 Dec 17, 2022
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Problem when I try to shift down with BMW GT3 2022 Jul 14, 2022
    Screens & Videos BMW M3 F81cs Jun 14, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Baden GT BMW M2 CUP May 23, 2022
    Screens & Videos Drifting Bmw e46 M3 Downhill May 21, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ROWE RACING BMW M4 GT3 STARTING NUMBER Apr 28, 2022
    ACC Physics Bug with Tire ware and drag (BMW M4 GT3) Apr 6, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars BMW M2 CS Door Glass Disappearing Mar 29, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room The BMW M2 "BritGrid"! Mar 22, 2022

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

They have been licensed, they are in the most popular class in AC. I dont see any reason as to why one or both will not be in the next ac dlc that comes after the porsches.

4. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Hopefully we get this Beast (M6 GT3) next year on console before VLN starts :D:cool:

5. xela1

xela1 Racer

You know 2 mods BMW M6 GT3 bustle in www ?

6. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

I'm running on PS4. No Modsupport.

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

There are a few pretty cool cars due out at some point next year after the final Porsches are out. Laguna Seca is in production and there will likely be 6-10 cars with that when its ready as with all other track dlc's ;)

8. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

First DLC that will come after Porsche DLC, probably with Laguna Seca as well.
    Should be Q1 2017 for PC, not sure for console though.

Check both links in my signature for a full overview of what is coming & what has already been released to AC.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  9. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

dont think laguna is coming out first next year, didnt they say the free track was coming, simone will have his work cut out for him if he has to get both ready in one go.

PhenOm likes this.
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Are the P4/5 (road) and the Hybrid version of the Competizione still coming?

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

To my knowledge there's no recent info on that. In the summer live stream Marco mentioned something about the P4/5 I think(?) but wasn't very specific, maybe he thought about Ferrari.

Don't see any reason against the P4/5C hybrid race car but I guess Kunos and Glickenhaus have been too busy.

12. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Marco said the BMW M6 GT3 is due January / February. I would expect the Audi R8 LMS 2016 pretty early next year too.

The big ones for me, the Toyota TS040-HYBRID and Maserati MC12 GT1 at expected in early too. Can't wait! I'm on console so probably Summer then.

Mauler_77 likes this.
  13. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Im still waiting for the ford gt3. :(

14. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Hopefully we'll get a better picture of the upcoming DLC in the "2016 and beyond" report.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  15. Dont forget the street version of these cars.