1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.0.9 - the good, the bad and the ugly

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by myimac, Dec 7, 2016.

1. myimac

myimac Alien

I just wanted to say 1.0.9 isn't without its faults but for me the fundamental performance issues have been resolved. Well done.

As it stands we still need the following:

A) online servers to work
    B) season pass owners not to be the last to the content every time.

Resolved issues are:

Bad performance that crippled play.
    Broken controller steering.

This game feels good now and with the other issues above getting resolved I wouldn't feel bad to recommend this to a friend

TheMattyOnline, LeDude83 and MBK72 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality 10900k, 3080, g2 help Apr 13, 2021
    Console Lounge New Year Hotlap Challenge #109 – What the FxxK??? It’s 2019! Dec 30, 2018
    Tracks modding [wip][open source] aul gal gp track v0.3.1 (110915) - rtblender Aug 27, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Crash while loading car 109rc Nov 12, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cars haveing bad netcode at the start of each session Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer no bad ping or wifi racers allowed Jul 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How much revenue do console sales generate and why is console so badly supported? Jul 3, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server Results bad json Dec 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions patch v 1.8.7.1 bad , doesn't work Dec 8, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Bad VR performance after upgraden 6900XT --> RTX4900 Dec 5, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Bad Performance after Windows 11 22H2 update Oct 14, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Baden GT BMW M2 CUP May 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Too bad graphic with new PC Mar 25, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room BADEN GT TOUR season 4 Oct 11, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How can a game so good be so BAD Sep 20, 2021

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Nice to see that now both console parts has been attended to, which is much in the spirit of the Kunos we know :)

Cheers!

4. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I agree with you, I played a couple of hours with friends on the XOne version last night (doing the same events in SP as MP was not working for us at all) and the over riding comments were 'this feels amazing' from the Alfa Touring cars to the previously unruly Xbow all the cars felt right. The improved framerate means the game can be played as intended finally without being randomly thrown off the track.

There are lots of issues including the 2 you mention and also things like several of the wheel buttons not working that still need to be addressed. All that aside it is now finally the best handling single player race sim on console and that alone makes it worth the purchase price. This is about how I thought it would have launched and then been improved over time.

5. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Completely agree with the above, much improved.
    I'd like to be able to look left and right though on the wheel, also the brake bias d pad up and down on wheel isn't working.
    Can we please have button mapping in a future update please.

Gurkensepp, TheMattyOnline and MBK72 like this.
  6. kevtwizzle

kevtwizzle Rookie

can the drift track be added to practice too!? more drift content in general (cars, tracks, etc) would also be appreciated...

i also second button mapping!!

**edit: im talking about consoles by the way

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  7. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Good:

1. new performance after patch
    2. Silverstone Classic
    3. free Car
    4. Porsche DLC
    5. Tyre Temps
    6. 3 different HUB's

Bad:

1. Season Pass owners are always the latest who gets content
    2. AI.. i personally dont like the new AI after Patch. They are driving way too carfully now.. i can now stay on line at straight - reduce speed and AI is staying behind me :D (driving very hard - alien.. depends from track and car)
    3. FOV.. (more settings)
    4. more FFB settings..

Ugly:

1. Button mapping.. this is a joke right? when reducing fuel or doing something else in PIT, u always switch lights on/off :D that shouldnt be that hard to program.. unable to look left/right WTF?
    2. still no custom online lobbies (i know it wasnt scheduled for the patch)
    3. online this SIM is almost dead (i drive on xone)
    4. still no release date for the Red Pack - please release at least the Red Bull Ring please
    5. no custom/privat lobby is ok at the point.. but NO chance to drive the new Porsche's online with a friend is a big minus! please add at least a server where we're able to drive all Porsche's at Nordschleife Tourist ore someting like that.
    6. my patience is wearing thin..

oh yes.. point 5 (ugly).. i couldnt race after the server update cause my xone had a death by electrocution. so maybe Porsche online server are now there..

tada

George Bavaria and MBK72 like this.
  8. SR S13

SR S13 Rookie

I'm utterly appalled at the button mapping, switching the ebrake to x so now it's in the middle of my wheel and I cannot use it. I don't understand why there isn't an option to just use my right paddle as an ebrake like forza because that is the best possible way to have one for a console without soldering. I literally can't play assetto now because of this so I'm very bummed out and I guess will be playing forza now.

9. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Some new, "community approved", settings for pad would be nice now. You can drive with default but depending about
    car they little twitchy(you can't save slides etc) and earlier game versions setups are not so good now.

So stable and smoothly driveable pad settings if someone already have for v1.09, thanks.

10. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

For me, online is totally dead on XB1.
    There used to be 3 or 4 people at most drifting or tonking around the Nurburgring, but now there are none. Have not seen anyone online for a couple of weeks now.
    I am in the UK.

11. myimac

myimac Alien

Last night I had a lobby of 10 racers at brands Hatch

Gurkensepp and MBK72 like this.
  12. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Plato, add me on Xbox One we had some good races last night with a full 15 cars in the room at some points, we're mostly uk based. I also know a couple of drifters though I'm not into that myself.

13. 8802Gator

8802Gator Rookie

I'm having issues with the Moby Dick Porsche. I have thrustmaster tx wheel and I have to turn the wheel 180 degrees for the in game wheel to turn 90 degrees. So far this is the only car that does that, but I haven't tried them all since the patch. I am very new to having a wheel and sim racing so I'm not ruling out that its something I did. Any body know how to fix that or is it a bug?

14. notnilc20

notnilc20 Rookie

Kinda inexcusable you can't look left or right anymore. this is a racing sim afterall.

Tonydoc10 likes this.
  15. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

That has been fixed on PS4 let's hope we get the same on Xbox One SOON :D

16. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Same problem on PC. The AI got reverted back in 1.8 of PC version. In 1.7 it was great (imo) and challenging. Now it's too passive. AI is still under development so hopefully it will become more aggressive again. Or with aggressiveness selector

17. omgcoffee

omgcoffee Rookie

Am I crazy or did we also lose the spotter arrows? Am I missing an option somewhere to bring them back?

edit: a search in the PS4 threads shows they are back in v1.10... hoping they come back for us, too.

Gurkensepp and Tonydoc10 like this.
  18. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

The arrows are gone since the patch.

19. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

If they come back, please give us the option to turn them off.

Y22 Rydr likes this.
  20. Y22 Rydr

Y22 Rydr Rookie

Is the ability to adjust brake bias while in a race gone? I have only driven the KTM and the Lotus cars (going through career) since the patch, but I can't adjust it while driving (may just be a case of not driving the right cars). I verified the button mapping (up and down on the D-pad). I can adjust TCS with no problem.