1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

New version available:
    - new Track and Cars added
    - add "version" to all laptimes. By default PS4 and PC are 1.9 and Xbox is still in 1.3
    - you can enter one time for each combo and each version. So you can compare if you are faster or slower with the new patch.
    - you can filter leaderboard to display only times from current version

onepueblo, Kembro and JIJDAN like this.
  2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

My first laptime under 1.09 will be placed this afternoon than , thanks Guillaume C

JIJDAN likes this.
  3. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Thanks for the new features!

I think I found a little bug with the "Hide Previous versions" filters. When you check this weeks hotlap (Vallelunga Club - KTM X-Box) it shows two times. One set with Xbox and one set with PS4. When I check the "Hide Previous versions" filter, it still shows both times.

4. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Who's beating their old times? I got a couple last night, but forgot to record them. The better handling and brake feel are awesome. You can here the abs working now.

5. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

This week I set a couple of new combo's with default setup, so I can compare them when the patch for xbox arrives.

Kembro likes this.
  6. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Initial impression may have been wrong, with further testing. Ghosts don't always mean your best lap. About 1 second slower, I'm guessing.

7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Hallo Guillaume C .

I think we miss a car in the list , the Shelby Cobra 427 S/C .
    Could you would you can you do some magic .
    greets

8. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Fixed ! How can i miss one of my favorite car !

onepueblo and svenvangent like this.
  9. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Just turned on the xbox and the update allready installed, dont know how.

Tonight I will compare a couple of laptimes I've set last week.

svenvangent likes this.
  10. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Small update: you can now filter leaderboard to display only combos where you've submitted a time.
    Not sure it's useful for everyone but it is to me ;)

svenvangent, JIJDAN and Kembro like this.
  11. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

It's useful for me!

svenvangent likes this.
  12. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Hello Guillaume,

Now the xbox is on version 1.9, is it possible to set 1.9 as default when you posting a time?

svenvangent likes this.
  13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Fixed !

JIJDAN and svenvangent like this.
  14. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

A new version of the leaderboard is available !
    No new feature this time, only graphical change.

Tell me what you think and if you find a bug

Merry Christmas ;)

svenvangent, Ace Pumpkin and JIJDAN like this.
  15. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Looks very good!

16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Picobello , like this dress up of your site Guillaume C .:cool:

JIJDAN likes this.
  17. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I'm getting tired of free host providers. The second I've tried is not much better and the leaderboard is sometimes awfully slow :-(
    So I think I'll try a paid solution (not an expensive one). It will provide better response time and some additional features (like https).
    One of them is the registration of a domain name (probably a .com). Do you have suggestions for a good name ?
    I was thinking of assettocorsa-leaderboard.com
    Also if some moderator could confirm that Kunos is ok with such a website...

18. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

I reckon Kunos should throw in cash for the domain. Haven't noticed the lag on the free domain. Just stoked you have this organised.

svenvangent and JIJDAN like this.
  19. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

I've checked a couple of domains for availability. These are available:

ac-timing.com
    acleaderboard.com
    ac-leaderboard.com
    assetto-ranking.com

If I can somehow help with the costs of the hosting, let me know!

svenvangent likes this.
  20. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks for that. For now i aim for a cheap host (around 2€ per month) so I dont like the idea of asking money... We'll see if we continue to use it in one year ;-)
    For the name, I like ac-leaderboard.com, what do you think ?