1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ae86 Nordschleife under 9 challenge. [Xbox version]

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by notnilc20, Dec 2, 2016.

1. notnilc20

notnilc20 Rookie

Mbk72....thanks for the tip...i will def try the tire pressures you recommend and post here some results. Also knowing that the xbox one version is pretty much same as pc as far as modelling is nice to know. Thanks.

Kofotsjanne - about the tires.....ok i will need to change tires....i've just been using the street 90's tires. Thanks again.

2. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You will get surprised of how much grip the regular streets give you if you been doing it with street 90s. :)

3. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I have been revisiting this challenge occasionally myself on PS4. I know that its possible, just not whether its possible for me :)

MBK72 likes this.
  4. notnilc20

notnilc20 Rookie

Well....after the update and messing with my tires....although i haven't been able to play much i did finally get to run the ring again and confirmed i suck.....i got 9:48.....a full second better than my previous time... ;) just gotta practice....

5. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I've been cleaning up my quick races and time attacks since the update. I'll have to put some time in on the green hell

6. notnilc20

notnilc20 Rookie

Some progress!!

Raced it today and got a 9:37:444 ! ! !

that's just over 10 seconds faster than my previous best....

Dookie, LeDude83, MBK72 and 1 other person like this.
  7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

If you do the maths this is 106.93 % of the target time, 9 minutes. Let's assume this is a proper alien time.
    While your result isn't exactly good, it's not so bad for a novice.
    I suggest for you to aim at 9:21.6, which is 104 % of the 9 minutes.

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Gold is 9:13. :)

9. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yeah, so that puts things into perspective. Seems like "practice" is simply the answer to OP's question ;-)

10. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Practice is key, especially around the ring.