1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic New drinking game

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Larryf1951, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

In almost every thread where someone lodges a legitimate complaint, the same excuses are trotted out.
    So, to make it fun-

Take a sip anytime someone mentions:

1) They are a small team

2) The physics are great, so enjoy what you have

3) Get a PC, it has better options

4) You need to practice/improve your driving

No alcohol is required, drink soda or water.
    Drive safe :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

regingz, Hammerpgh, Duster24 and 9 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Drinking and driving... Jun 3, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error! on version 1.9.8 (the UE4 AC2 Game has crashed...) Mar 9, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is there two versjons of Silverstone in the game? Mar 3, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game crashes after opening championship Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting error when entering the game Feb 28, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont launch, after pressing Start Engine Feb 27, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close Line 95 [SOLVED] Feb 26, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game cancelled,DLL 'CSteamworks' can't load, no way lanuch Feb 23, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting AI Skill resetting to 100% when loading a saved game Feb 21, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    Bug reports PS5 crashes when loading "Saved game" Feb 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting I can't load my saved game Feb 4, 2024
    ACC General Discussions search ingame livery folder Feb 2, 2024

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

1) and 2) happens pretty often. I dont think I have seen 3) yet but 4) was used alot when the game was released. 2 out of 4 is enough for me to get drunk though so sign me up!

Astral_Magi and Larryf1951 like this.
  4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Hahaha...I had the idea of "Sim Racing Bull**** Bingo" on my mind for a while :-D This is pretty much the same just with drinking. So even better.

Add:

• FFB is a matter of personal preference, really.
    • In a sim you lack so much RL information, like g-forces.
    This will be a fun thread.

5. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

You should add "The AI works great, most likely the problem is the way you drive" :D

6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

That raises an interesting question. Who takes care of the console versions' development? Lord Kunos said his involvement is pretty limited, but now he's working on private lobbies. Are Aris, Luca etc. involved as well in some way? Or is It up to other devs? Maybe an external team? After all, they hired a guy who used to work for Rockstar games to better understand the new platforms. Any insight would be appreciated.

7. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Great just had a sip and heard this one - "We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to get it sorted very soon! Stay tuned!" How many time have we heard that one :)

8. mtbwa1

mtbwa1 Gamer

"We are aware of issues with the 'Hall of the Mountain King' #Forzathon event and are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience." That was a fun one over the weekend after I sat down and raced through the required 15 races in Forza Horizon 3.

The solution in the end was that the car issue couldn't be fixed so they will offer it for free... at another time as another Forzathon event.

9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I get already drunken reading this but ooooooo so true larryf1951 .
    This one is also good ;
    You know how to do it better , tried than .

Larryf1951 likes this.
  10. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Muahahahaahhaha!!......I smell a closed thread soon :p

Larryf1951 likes this.
  11. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

Well my liver be getting a good kicking ha good way to get pissed

Larryf1951 likes this.
  12. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

:) It seems you forgot the best of them all:

Hey everyone! If you've come across bugs in the latest update, please reach out to our support team who can investigate them with you! You can reach out to the team here - https://support.505games.com/support/signup

:D:D

13. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I have no idea but this image came to mind:

[​IMG]

ZX636, Astral_Magi and Larryf1951 like this.
  14. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

This thread is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen in this forum. Are we going to use it to negate arguments that many times are true? There is a word to describe this thread perfectly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syllogism

So we asume every complaint is legitimate?

No problems at all with the AI personally. I play in difficult.

Post a video and let discuss if it was your fault or not. But dont insinuate that every time there is a conflict with the AI, it is AI's fault.

RSP_Figuur84 and Bazilews like this.
  15. SF73

SF73 Gamer

SlimCharles. I think Larry is just having a bit of fun at the expense of some of the forum users. Everything is in good humour. And who doesn't like a drinking game. How about these syllogistic phrases....!

All sims have some issues. Assetto Corsa is a sim. Assetto Corsa has some issues.

All Sims are great fun. Assetto Corsa is a sim. Assetto Corsa is great fun.

All drinking games get you pissed. There is now an Assetto Corsa Drinking Game! We will all get pissed!

Party on Guys!!

16. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

LOL, LOL, LOL, oh man, I almost pissed myself reading that part :D. I love a good joke!

paul_wev, MBK72 and Astral_Magi like this.
  17. Astral_Magi

Astral_Magi Rookie

I played the game just in this thread and I already have to piss :D We might all get alcohol poisoning in this drinking game.

Grijo likes this.
  18. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

"That's not a bug, it's a feature."

leon_90, MBK72, LeDude83 and 2 others like this.
  19. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

For a moment there I thought you were inviting people to one of those challenges where you pick a car, a track and you ask people to drink a certain amount of alcohol to see who can get the fastest lap time under the influence.

Grijo, paul_wev, MBK72 and 1 other person like this.
  20. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

The other Bull**** favorite:
    "It is a Sim, not a game."

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Larryf1951, MBK72 and LeDude83 like this.
  21. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

You're completely missing the point of this thread. Google "Bullsh1t Bingo" (principle is the same) and you'll find that it's a popular "game" to - for example - spice up lengthy, repetitive meetings with no seriously bad intention towards anyone.

Larryf1951, paul_wev and MBK72 like this.