1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

UPDATES: Xbox One Season Pass Issues

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by AC_CM505, Jan 11, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone,

UPDATE: Xbox One Season Pass Owners should see The Red Pack and Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC issue resolved in around 24 hours or less!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox updates? Jul 9, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 and XBOX One Updates To Use Red Pack & Japanese Pack????? Sep 25, 2016
    ACC General Discussions ACC Updates NO changelog ?? Jun 14, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Moza racing: Pithouse and wheel updates bring FFB curves adjustment Apr 16, 2023
    ACC Physics Performance updates changelog Jan 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Would there be updates on PS4? Sep 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Graphics/lag on race updates Sep 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crashes after installing latest Windows Updates (14/09/2022) Sep 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions what is going on with this game, its updates, and its DLC? Jul 1, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Extreme Lag last updates Sep 29, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Tire wear after recent updates. Jun 5, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Future graphics updates and FOV and telemetry Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting 9GB and 7GB updates after patches 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 [Download/install still managed by Steam] Feb 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Any updates on fixing the fps issue ? Feb 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game won't launch after receiving updates [Documents folder write error] Aug 5, 2020

3. Kswitch116

Kswitch116 Rookie

Well done guys, never easy when something like this happens and your in the spotlight.

Great to see that even with a small team your getting the fixes sorted quickly, It shows your commitment to the console community despite the opinions of some.

Ischemica and ingrobny like this.
  4. So both of them are available with the SP? or we can just see them and wait for the SP beeing fixed?

5. ZapZap8

ZapZap8 Rookie

It seems the packs are now available guys. Downloading now through season pass

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

You guys really do matter to us and the last thing we want is for issues like this to arise! Thanks for your support!

7. Well done guys, so what is the thing going on? and is it sure to avoid it for next DLC?

Keep up the good job!

ingrobny likes this.
  8. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

sweet time to hit the GT4 on nordschleife

ingrobny likes this.
  9. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Confirmed, both packs now working with the season pass. I still had to manually install via the 'manage game page' but now working as intended as far as I can see.
    [​IMG]

SwissWeed and ingrobny like this.
  10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know! Have fun out there :)

ingrobny likes this.
  11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Have fun! :)

MBK72, SwissWeed and ingrobny like this.
  12. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

It is working! Amazing cars!

13. tony wenham

tony wenham Rookie

mine are still locked
    the game is becoming the best racig sim
    I'm sure you got a list of things to do but save setups is a must for me
    they save until you turn it off then they delete
    keep up the good work

THERAYaka likes this.
  14. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Haha, I almost fell for that yesterday evening, when I checked whether the packs would be available by owning the season pass. The other packs were installed automatically, so at first I thought "Ah, nope, not available yet", but driven by curiosity I clicked on the packs followed by the pleasant suprise of a button telling me I do own this and just hate to install that.

Yay! I spent the next hour driving the F138 around the Nordschleife making wookie noises.

BTW: At the devs, I'm just curious – was the issue with the season pass caused by you or microsoft?