1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Getting the game today, should I buy Season Pass?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Jezza819, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

I'm glad that you resolved the braking problem. I could not help you with that but if you still need anything, just ask :). I answered your PM.

2. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

So, you're not a hillbilly with a Billy Ray Cyrus styled hair that drives a 70's Ford truck with a cowboy hat? I'm kinda disappointed :p.

I understand what you said. Some people think that Brazilians are all soocer players that dance in carnival during the entire year and live in a cabin in a forest and have monkeys all around. It's a lie. Not all of us are soccer players :p

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  3. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

I bought a season pass by half price, was a great deal!

I think the dlc's, when you buy it separated, it's too expensive. But most of the cars are soooo good :). I had so much fun yesterday with the Maserati GT4 in Red Bull Ring...

bradleyland likes this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Looks like some fun with AI.

Grijo likes this.
  5. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Good to hear about the brake adjustment.

Regarding the wheel turn-rate, switch to cockpit — the one where you can see the driver's hands and wheel on-screen — and rotate your wheel 180°. The on-screen wheel should be exactly upside down (just like your physical wheel). If it's not, you're experiencing the degrees-of-rotation (DoR) bug that was recently fixed for Thrustmaster users.

With this bug, something goes wrong between the wheel initialization when certain cars are selected. It causes the wheel to go in to some other rotation setting. The procedure on Thrustmaster wheels was to hold a mode button and tap the D-pad until the wheel cycled back to 1080°. You should ping inthebagbud again to see if he knows how to adjust the DoR setting on the Fanatec wheel.

If you rotate your wheel and you find that it does not match, I would very much encourage you to open a ticket with Kunos on their official support channel. I'm sure they would be interested in getting details. They fixed the Thrustmaster bug pretty quickly.

If you rotate your wheel and it does match the in-game rotation, then you might have something else going on.

Jezza819 and Grijo like this.
  6. bradleyland

The sound of the Maserati GranTurismo GT4 makes my heart skip a beet. THUMP... THUMP!

Grijo likes this.
  7. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

At this moment, I think the car that I like the most is the Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4. It's a well balanced car in most of aspects and the sound...ooooh the sound...
    I'm anxious to race online with it...of course, with "clean" racers :D

8. bradleyland

The only thing I wish for with the GranTurismo GT4 is an option to open up the restrictor just a bit. The engine is flat above 7k, and the car is off the pace of the Cayman GT4 by 5s or so in my hands. Granted, the Cayman is a generation (or two?) newer.

9. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Is there a reason you have to sit in the pits after the race is finished and wait until everyone else has finished before you can exit the race? Any way to fix that?

10. bradleyland

Do you mean you can't choose the "Quit" option? I don't know that I've noticed that. I wonder if it's different on PS4.

11. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Eventually you can. But right after the race finishes it takes your car right back into the pits with the lollipop guy standing in front of you. The clock keeps ticking, cars cross the finish line and once the last one crosses it brings up the finishing order and you can exit the race. But sometimes it takes quite awhile before everyone finishes. I think I ran one of the Black Cat County courses and it was at least a minute or two before everyone finished. Good thing I had the field set at only 13 opponents. I've tried hitting the B button but that only removes the graphics from the left side of the screen.

It just seems like an odd finishing procedure.

12. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

That changed in one of the updates, I think. Not sure why but I seem to remember being able to quit out one you were back in the pits and it still counted in your career.

Only suggestion I have is to turn the difficulty up a notch so you're not finishing so far ahead, and also so you're challenging yourself to get faster.

13. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I don't run career so that won't be a problem. Do you remember which button you hit to exit?

14. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

Oh, I thought you were talking about career. I've only done a couple of online sessions and I don't really remember how they finish. I think I just hit start and chose to quit session or whatever it was. That is, if the vote to restart the session didn't work. I only stayed in a lobby after a race once where it actually got restarted though.

15. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I don't run online either. I was referring to single player offline races.

16. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I figured it out. You have to manually end by hitting what would be the pause button in race and that brings up the menu allowing you to view session or just quit. I knew there had to be a way to do it.

AndyB16 likes this.