1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

Andrea Lojelo, f_deutsch and Guidofoc like this.
  2. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo Radiator Springs Racing Team

Thanks a lot for the videos, Henrique.
    I put here also the embedded version to give better visibility.

Sunday 15th

(Race Start at 16:20)

Monday 16th

Pity that the first lap of yesterday's race is not included.

Here are the replays of the races we had so far:
    Sunday 15 Jan
    Monday 16 Jan

I would really appreciate if someone could record the first lap of the second race as well. One more great example of nice clean start and respectful driving.

Maybe I've been luckier that the guys that posted before, but, in my case I've seen always very respectful backmarkers, moving on the side when the blue flag was shown, and giving us space as soon as they could.
    Anyway, good to write remarks if something doesn't go so well. For sure SRS is aiming at clean and respectful racing. It's up to the drivers to do their utmost to follow the rules and make this championship a success.

Really nice second race for me. I really enjoyed the battles I had. I got a very unexpected 4th place at the end. Considering the amount of strong driver on the server, I couldn't be happier with my result.

JoseL231 likes this.
  3. mvtl

mvtl Rookie

I agree with andrea. Have seen some fair driving, both sunday and last night.

Also would like to say i'm sorry for the first lap touch to Luca Mosca after crainer curve what ruined his race, was my mistake. Won't happen again! Don't know if he sees this post but will tell him tonight if he participates.

Luca Mosca and Andrea Lojelo like this.
  4. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

5. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Like everyone was doing... And they do it IRL as well in BTCC so, whats your point exactly?

6. Jos_theboss

Well you were talking about offline track lines to gain time, but hey if its allowed then its allowed np.

7. Mathieu Labbé

Well, the thing is, I was always 2 tyres in though. But you're right about that, its basically the 2 tyres out allowed rule that is somewhat inconsistent in that case. I know people will use whatever they can use to their advantage if there is no punishment for it, cant blame them really. I just like to play by the rules and expect everyone to play that way too, but hey, if they want to win that bad let it be ;)

BTW @Jos_theboss, I guess you're the guy that finished just ahead of me yesterday?

8. Jos_theboss

Yea that was me.

9. TDS

TDS Alien

yep i tried to give more space but there wasnt enough time, so at the exit of the chicane me sand Dan had an incident.. and he kept his foot to the metal making my car fly out of track , he never braked even once tho.
    so for me there was a 50/50 guilt and i got the DNF, he continued.
    thats racing tho. errors can happen.

10. Mathieu Labbé

That was a nice fight, shame we collided after the last chicane. But it was fun trying to catch you :)

11. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

In general I find that people even on srs drive in extremely aggressive way in the first 2 laps like, I got crashed so many times in only 2 3 races i'v done in srs that I really don't see the difference between public racing and srs.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

12. JaapWgt

JaapWgt Rookie

I joined yesterday. Great experience. SRS works really well. My experience is that the driving standard is on a pretty high level. In general people are driving with a lot of respect for each other. Let's continue like that.

Main thing to be aware of is to not obstruct people in qualifying, especially when you are on your outlap. Just a matter of keeping a close eye on the mirrors.

My experience is that the guys who received blue flags in the race last night really did a solid job. It's a matter of taking care with each other.

Good job all!

M Waechter, mvtl and Andrea Lojelo like this.
  13. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

RSR F3 Tuesday Race 17/1/2017 - Donington Live Stream

Andrea Lojelo likes this.
  14. Andrea Lojelo

Guys, I was looking at the steaming of the last race last night.

Cutting so much on the pitlane exit is a step too far.
    It's fine eventually to go a bit on the dotted line (few cm, not all car), if no cars are going out of pits, but cutting on the blue part is really not right.
    Please stick to common sense rules when you are on track.

Sticking to track limits is also a form or respect towards your opponents.
    If by mistake you go over the limits, please abort your lap during qualifications.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  15. TDS

TDS Alien

Same here, uninstalled the module until Minorating is used on their servers, on MR AB only servers i see much less problems.

@Andrea Lojelo
    i mean if theres a system tried and working well, why not use it to filter some of the bad apples? we all want better races

thanks

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  16. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

About the RSR F3 championship:

How is the server split for satudray main race decided?

What does the SP column mean in standings?

17. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

Server splits are always set by the drivers performance on the specific championship and rating.

SP means summing positions, sum of all your positions (lower = better), it is the last parameter to solve ties.

TDS likes this.
  18. Andrea Lojelo

One more very nice race, at least from my perspective.
    Very levelled there in front. A group of 5-6 drivers very close to each other for the full length of the race.
    Great battle of hotlaps on track. Well done to the backmarkers moving out of the way, or trying to :)
    Crazy moment during the overtake on @mvtl where he didn't understand that on a corner I backmarker was giving him way.
    Martijn slowed down, and I managed to overtake him. Few meter after, one more backmarker was trying to give me the way, slowing down so much that I had to take evasive actions hitting Martijn, and the poor backmarker (sorry guys!). Way too crowded in those 2 corners :) Watching the replay I still can't figure out who's fault was that :)
    Anyway, both Martijn and I survived and managed to fly till the checked flag.
    Great to see a very close battle for the last positions on the podium. 2nd 3rd 4th finished in just a second :)
    Thanks for the nice, and intense race guys. Good fun.

Looking forward to the next race!

jamiebeech and mvtl like this.
  19. Jos_theboss

yea shame I couldn't join you guys, some one decided to divebomb at turn 1, me and eero got taken out twice....lol.

20. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

I really wanted to take a brake (or even ' 'Rosberg') from racing, RD GT3 champ was fun and good enough to now close this almost daily racing-competition. Takes too much time, when you want everything perfect (setup) for yourself.
    But now -with such system (SRS) I always wanted to see in AC from beginning on- I'm curios to hold on (racing) a bit. Unfortuntely my graphics card died hours ago (second one in 5 or 6 years) while testing on Donington, maybe that's still a sign to really retire, haha ;).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017