1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

My sad daily routine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by matz_AUT, Jan 24, 2017.

1. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheel models not working since february 2022 - this is sad Oct 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting unplayable sad to say that, but... Jul 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How sad is.. Jul 20, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Cockpit cam disadvantage in the rain Jun 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Sad... Sep 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Some Sad News: Race2Play to Shut Down Next Month Nov 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room ISRTV Exclusive - Wil ’‘Mayaman’’ Tosado’s Mind Blowing Porsche Simulator [with Assetto Corsa] Sep 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Sad day for motorsports. Jul 18, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues What a sad day for us - ac going console Jun 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Am i at a huge disadvantage with my fov? Apr 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Must watch video. it's sad but true!!! (shocking! interview with assetto corsa developer [original]) Mar 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Sad news (about clarkson) Mar 10, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes App SansaDigit Nov 26, 2013
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room LFM - Daily Race Season System with real matchmaking and ranking system May 25, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Sim Grid ACC Daily Races Update Dec 28, 2020

3. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

4. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

I "follow" the devs (see my profile page) and each morning i click on my username/your news feed. (Right above the search bar)
    That way i dont miss a single post of each of the devs.

5. Stefano is trying to quit the forums cold turkey style so it will likely be a few more weeks before he has another relapse and starts posting again, if ever. Aris' entire world consists of tires and heating, last I heard he is only a missed decimal point away from snapping all tethers to reality and literally becoming a pile of overheated rubber.

Their is almost daily activity in the beta branch according to SteamDB so hopefully they will have news to share 'soon®'.

6. Diablo_rf

If not posting on this forum make his life easier then he really shouldn't do that. I just wish he start the streams again at least for that part of community that are really interestend in the title, because it answers a lot of questions and you see the things from another perspective.
    Let's hope we will get the streams back when he calm down a bit :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Seria17hri11er, Schnipp and Gevatter like this.
  7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

+1

I really miss his streams, they were interesting and informative and showed just how much passion and commitment Stefano has for AC.

Minolin, Schnipp, Hagen and 1 other person like this.
  8. Diablo_rf

Yes, and very educative also.
    I think many of the current question's and complains people have would be gone if people would watch Stefano's streams.:)
    @Lord Kunos
    [​IMG]
    Thankfully Stefano is not an Armenian:D

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  9. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

+1
    keeping my fingers crossed!

Diablo_rf likes this.
  10. Turk

Turk Alien

Back in my day when we stalked people we put in the work, going through their bins, sending them letters non stop, showing up at their place of work. Now all kids today can manage is a search on the person's own forum. What is the world coming to at all, at all??

ekosan and Tony74 like this.
  11. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Stefano is rather active on Twitter, but his last posts were all guitar and wife stuff

12. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

Assetto Corsa = netKar Pro (the same future).

13. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

14. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Learn something new every day:confused:
    Done!
    Thx

Hagen likes this.
  15. That simracers are hardcore stalkers ? :D

16. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

and that some of them are slow to comprehend all the forum functions:p

17. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

They are probably both shopping for Bentleys, yachts and Russian hookers now that they sold the company.