1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Can you just imagine the Fun

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Timm2012, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Hi Guys,
    This post is not a request or when but a dream. I have always been a big fan of the Porsche 917, and with the next Porsche pack just round the corner and a 917 in it cant wait to get into the cockpit. Can you just imagine the fun we could have if (and yes this is an IF) AC ever brought out the awesome Le Mans track as well. Just seeing all thous 917's burning some rubber round that track. That would take me back to that great classic racing film Le Mans staring Steve McQueen. One question I would like to ask the Steve McQueen Porsche was a 917K can any one tell us if that is the same model in the PP3? I don't think it is looking at the below image and whats showing at the top of the page. Oh I have just answered my own question.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Imagine this... Feb 11, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Jaguar E-Type Zero - a classic car reimagined as an electric vehicle. Sep 14, 2017
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC me funciona mal Jan 17, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assegnazione funzione tasti joypad Dec 14, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Please insert a report function for dirty drivers Jul 18, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room CSRL - ACC GT3 League focused on clean fun racing Sep 24, 2022
    ACC User Interface funny bug, physical car mirrors showing pits (during in session terminated replay) May 28, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Multifunction buttons, or lack of Mar 11, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer USA CP Servers malfunction Nov 19, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Replays - automatic save function Oct 1, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Malfunctioning force feedback Aug 16, 2021
    ACC User Interface visual peripheral function assignment callable during driving? Aug 16, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Mybroga 70's F1 Funraces Jul 7, 2021
    Physics Bugs & Issues HELP ME!!! Unexpected error - file dx_utils.cpp - Funcion dx_step_tex - Line 507 Jun 23, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T-LCM no funcionan May 15, 2021

3. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Hi Tim.
    I think you will be pleasantly surprised to find that all GULF cars (20, 21, 22 )from the 1970 race are represented in PP3.
    Although for licensing reasons the actual GULF logos will not be on the cars!
    Also. from the same race will be the yellow/red piper/van lennep car, and of course the winning 2.5L Attwood/Herrman
    Red and white version!
    Here's hoping there is a future PP featuring the 2 917LH (long tail) versions!!

Seria17hri11er and Timm2012 like this.
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

This are the actual Gulf-style skins by KS for the 917k in the pc version.
    Sadly the red is just wrong IMO.

preview.jpg preview.jpg preview.jpg preview.jpg

5. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Thanks Guys for this.

6. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Yes. Agreed. The colour is totally wrong. It should be orange. marigold to be precise!
    And my bad. It seems you don't get the no 22 car!
    Oh well at least the Siffert/Redman no 20. And Rodriguez/Kinnunen 21 cars are there!!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  7. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

You know this is some kind of /18th scale, or even Hot Wheels car in this photo right? It fooled me at first, until I looked closer. Lol

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

At first I thought It could be down to licensing issues, but then I remembered about the GT40, which has the correct colors. Maybe some limits specifically related to the 917? Who knows...I'm sure the PC players didn't have to wait long before user-made liveries started appearing! :D Unfortunately, we don't have that option.....

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The last sentence is the reason I didn't post the mod skins. If I were on your side I wouldn't want somebody to tease me that way.

Seria17hri11er and Horus like this.
  10. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

I also find it strange that GULF is allowed on advertisement hoardings at some circuits. But not on the cars!!