1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Navigated the ring in he f138 no assists and soft tires(supersofts get way to hot) in 5:23:365 . Felt like a solid lap I kept saving my kers and ended up not even using it

svenvangent, JIJDAN and paul_wev like this.
  2. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

I like the new fights on the leaderboard! Fun to see what's going on and jump in the ring:] thank you!

Guillaume C and svenvangent like this.
  3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Guillaume C
    Good to have and a good idea this " Snail Weekly Time Trial Challenge" :cool:

4. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

It's not mine! I found it on gtplanet forum ;-)

Kembro, svenvangent and JIJDAN like this.
  5. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Add a small feature. Now you can compare your times against other drivers directly on the challenge page.
    Useful to see where you are loosing time against the one above you in the leaderboard ;)

Kembro, svenvangent and JIJDAN like this.
  6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

And congratulation to JIJDAN the first with 100 submitted laptimes yeeeeeeeees :cool:

LMR showtime, JIJDAN and Kembro like this.
  7. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Thanks! Not the first time I reached 100 laptimes. I removed a couple of old "banker laps" the last weeks.

svenvangent and LMR showtime like this.
  8. I've missed out on a lot of challenges. Now uploading some times I've gathered whilst streaming

9. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Great work on the leader board, very impressed the way it is setup. Keep up the good work.
    I have a question regarding ps4 times. After one of the updates, 1.10 or 1.11, where Kunos updated the tyre physics, I noticed that some of my lap times on GT2's and GT3's were about 2 secs slower and also the AI had been slowed down by approx the same amount. I did not try any special events or hotlaps prior to this so do not have any old records to refer to. However I would like to know if some of the times posted on older versions are realistic compared to the current physics model?

svenvangent likes this.
  10. Sturunen

Sturunen Gamer

Only 0.190 to world record ( if compare RSR live timing)
    There was few mistakes so that 0.190 should not be impossible! :)
    (sorry my english)
    1.02.786 now

11. The Snail Weekly time trial was good fun. The 1M you can easily make or lose time on

12. Didn't think could push this car so far.

m235i RBR.jpg

svenvangent likes this.
  13. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Fast laptime well done :cool:

14. Thanks, I've been having a go at a few things. I'm determined to do a 1.57 at Spa in the Porsche 919 with Factory settings

svenvangent likes this.
  15. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

1:02:401 :) you got me all pumped up took me a few tries to nail it but man that was so on the edge! Good luck mate! I'll attach a YouTube link on leaderboard

paul_wev, JIJDAN and Sturunen like this.
  16. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Easy access quite proud of the lap:D

paul_wev and Sturunen like this.
  17. Sturunen

Sturunen Gamer

Very nice and fast lap!!
    Im not sure if i can go that fast, but i have to try!!
    Where you use kers?

LMR showtime likes this.
  18. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

First turn as you go out onto the kerb, then out of turn 3 the left hander and that next left going up that little hill onto the long straight and by then I'm out of kers lol. You can*probably beat it or match it I watch yours and you made a few mistakes. Oh go into the last turn in 5th! When you go down to 4th I think you lose a half tenth

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  19. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

1.03 was definitely faster than current version. At some point maybe we'll have to exclude them from challenge ranking, I haven't decided yet.
    For other versions it doesn't seem very clear.

JIJDAN likes this.
  20. Sturunen

Sturunen Gamer

1.02.397:)

It wasn't a perfect lap.
    There was still few mistakes (3rd corner went wide) so i think 1.02.1 is possible:)
    And thanks for the tips!!

LMR showtime likes this.