1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Customer Support Info

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 30, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Thank you for the kind words.
    I always try to bring up reasonable suggestions in a nice and constructive way and I'm happy to see that It's appreciated.
    I do this to respect others, because no one likes reading rude posts, and to let Kunos know that we care about their game.
    Developers and community managers are also more inclined to listen to our feedback, if conveyed in a polite manner.

2. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Morning all!

In response to community feedback, we're looking at ways to improve how console bugs are handled...

Bug Reports Forum
    As of today, we're opening a new area of our forums for our players to tell us about bugs, in an organised fashion. While we cannot offer one-on-one support on the console forums, the teams at Kunos and 505 Games can oversee issues that get submitted and step in where needs be. > https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/bug-reports.59/

When the developers are aware of the bug, we will mark them as "REPORTED" The 'Bug Reports' forum will also be used to inform our community of upcoming bug fixes!

Console Customer Support
    Just as a little reminder, should you wish to speak to speak to someone directly regarding any issues you're having with the console edition of Assetto Corsa, please reach out to our dedicated Customer Support team. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer support to everyone within the console forum itself. We understand it's a little confusing given that the PC forum is used as a support forum but for the console edition of AC, we have a Customer Support team that can investigate any issues you may be experiencing! > https://support.505games.com/support/signup

Hope this helps.

Have a great weekend, everyone! :)

Manu8019, Exup, regingz and 8 others like this.
  3. It is nice to see you moving this way. To me it feels that AC is listening to his community.

Keep going on it guys!

4. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Many thanks to listen to the feedback from the community!
    Much appreciated really!

Have a great weekend also! ;):)

5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you! We've spoken to our CS team and hope to implement a new tool soon that will make it much easier for you guys to get your issues to them and Kunos! We'll keep you updated.

Manu8019, Exup, regingz and 3 others like this.
  6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

You're more than welcome! We hope going forward that this new method will benefit the community and us too.

And thank you! We're off to move bugs over to the new forum now... ;)

regingz, paul_wev and Donnced2 like this.
  7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Great to hear this. Proof that communication and feedback work *thumbs up*

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Good to hear this news, sounds better all ready. When you add the link to forum will it have all the known bugs already listed on it.
    Thanks

@P73 and paul_wev like this.
  9. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

Hi people!) I don't know whether this question earlier, on the fact that I from Russia and me laziness to translate all forum sounded. I hope you me forgive for my English ;)

why sometimes at start of a race when you stand and you wait for a green signal, by you the rival passes? I go 20 minutes qualification that to stand on a Nurnburgring the first or second. And by me someone just passes in 20-30 seconds prior to start))))

and still when already Porsche vol.3 on PS4

paul_wev likes this.
  10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

@Infernal089 It sounds like one of 2 things are happening there.

1/ You are not putting the car into gear when the lights go green.

2/ You are not pressing O before the lights appear in order to move past the previous session info screen. If you don't press O the session countdown will continue in the background and the race will start regardless of if you are ready or not.

paul_wev likes this.
  11. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

You think to me 7 years? It a forum where mistakes are discussed? I am able to start on green XD I speak about a mistake when all stand waiting for start, and one of cars begins to go before green light where that in 20-30 seconds until as someone will be able to go lights up. I had it already 3 times.

paul_wev likes this.
  12. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

I read somewhere here on the forum that people who join a race within the very last seconds of qualifying are able to start right away, without having to wait for the green lights like everyone else
    It's definitely a bug and should be reported in a dedicated thread

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  13. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

You have now a dedicated tread where report bugs, its just under the console lounge ;):)

SlimCharles likes this.
  14. Scuderia Paul

No, I don't think you are 7 and at no point did I suggest you shouldn't discuss the issue. I have no idea where you got that from.

I misunderstood your post, easily done in some situations, and was only trying to help. Silly me.

Infernal089, @P73 and paul_wev like this.
  15. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

All this my bad English))) thanks for attempt to help ;)

paul_wev, Traks1 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  16. Scuderia Paul

No problem.
    :)

Traks1 and Infernal089 like this.
  17. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We've made some additional changes to the way we handle bugs in console land :) Please see above for revised method.

18. ncINFIDELcb

ncINFIDELcb Rookie

It does not help. I have filled out a submission form twice to no avail. I would like a refund due to all my game data being erased after one of your updates. Please explain how this is obtained.

19. can someone please explain to me where the xbox online lobbies are? ive been away from the game a couple months only to relise theres no bloody online lobbies to play on im buying dlc and i have no servers to play on??

20. BMcK

BMcK Rookie

Working fine for me in Scotland, as are creating private lobbies. Where are you based? Or might it be a system issue?