1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Reporting Console Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by AC_CM505, Feb 3, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone!

In response to community feedback, we're looking at ways to improve how console bugs are handled...

Bug Reports Forum
    As of today, we're opening a new area of our forums for our players to tell us about bugs, in an organised fashion. While we cannot offer one-on-one support on the console forums, the teams at Kunos and 505 Games can oversee issues that get submitted and step in where needs be.

Console Customer Support
    Just as a little reminder, should you wish to speak to speak to someone directly regarding any issues you're having with the console edition of Assetto Corsa, please reach out to our dedicated Customer Support team. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer support to everyone within the console forum itself. We understand it's a little confusing given that the PC forum is used as a support forum but for the console edition of AC, we have a Customer Support team that can investigate any issues you may be experiencing > https://support.505games.com/support/signup

Hope this helps!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Pc vs console bug reporting. Feb 21, 2017
    ACC Multiplayer Reporting abusive language Jan 6, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reporting Cheaters Jan 6, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting reporting minor bug on single player (merc TC resetting to 2) Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards reporting system. Dec 12, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions We need a reporting thread Jul 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Reporting crashes and troubleshooting Mar 2, 2019
    Chit Chat Room 1.12 online cut reporting - what is it? Feb 14, 2017
    Console Lounge Reporting idiots Dec 15, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PLEASE READ - PlayStation 4 Issues / Bug Reporting Aug 31, 2016
    XBox One Discussions PLEASE READ - Xbox One Issues / Bug Reporting Aug 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Is there a method for reporting drivers intentionally wrecking ? Aug 23, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Lights from car 0 (???), reporting as reversed!!! May 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Unfairly banned from rsr for reporting in their forum the ability to lower the times with a simple t Apr 23, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Bug reporting Mar 29, 2015

3. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

hi
    i dont know if this is a bug or an error
    but since patch 1.10 the headlights on some cars are off some are on
    before patch 1.10 we had to manually switch them on every car
    i find this quite annoying now
    this is on ps4

4. myimac

myimac Alien

This makes me happy

5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

First of all thank you very much for opening a pinned bug tread .

Console ; PS4

Issue
    ; for no reason ( not even accidentally touching with my fingers , hand or head ) and no matter
    which track or car while racing , the chosen information on your screen ( in this case it is always or the tyre temperature , ideal line or nothing )
    will change .
    This is not so bad you still can race , but when it jumps back to the screen where you can change your setup or look at a replay , than the game is
    paused and you don't want that to happen when you are for example racing online or offline .

Thanks for reading and hope you find a solution .
    Greets svenvangent

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  6. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Are you using t300? If so, random button presses seem to be kind of common problem with the wheel itself. Not a problem in the game.

Reinart86 likes this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes I'm using T300 RS and I payed much attention to see I did not touch the buttons with my hands fingers head dog feet or whatever .

8. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

You aren't pressing the button but something in the wheel is activating them probably due to flexing, random presses are common on the T300RS, usually the PS button and D-pad...Try tightening the six screws in the middle / and also checking that the quick release is tight.

So not a bug ;)

Reinart86 and svenvangent like this.
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Graveltrap , the first I have done last week but the second ??? " the quick release is tight." Where what why and how to do that ?

10. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

The threaded collar and screw that hold the rim to the base. Remove the rim and then refit...

svenvangent likes this.
  11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ok thank you will give it a go .

12. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

The pair of glasses near a tread mean that the development team is aware of the problem?!?

13. gabinski

gabinski Rookie

Console: PS4, Joypad

1.Issue: vehicle selection screen: Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI. If Racing 91 (black Bosch) delivery is selected. Vehicle is pictured partially transparent.
    2.Issue: After second or third race when coming back to the main menue. Menue music switches from Stereo to Mono.
    3.Issue: Brake pedal sensitivity cannot be customized (for me definetely a bug)

@AC_CM505: Where should we place requested features? Is there a special thread? I dont want to mix bugs and features. It would be so great to get an feedback whether they are planned for console or not.
    -I miss painfull the overtake radar and the backseat onboard camera view from PC version, also detailed race statistics after crossing the finish line.

By the way: Awesome driving experience! For me, AC brings back the great Microprose/Papyrus feeling from the 90s.

14. DW20

DW20 Rookie

PS4:
    1) PS4 Red Pack - Ferrari F1 Cars don't have a rear wing setting.
    2) A variety of tracks the DRS zones are incorrect - Monza as an example - only one zone when there should be two - and the one that exists is improperly setup.

paul_wev likes this.
  15. TDS

TDS Alien

it means you are watching this thread for new posts. ;-)

paul_wev likes this.
  16. Some bugs in the car set-up area on PS4, hope this is the right place to post, here's my list so far:

- All cars with adjustable transmission ratios - Transmission values: if you have started a race and then restart, but want to change the transmission ratios, the values on screen don't change but have clearly changed in the car when back racing.
    - Porsche 919 hybrid - Springs: RHS default shows 2 but no red bar is showing underneath
    - Porsche 917/30 Spyder - Springs: Default is 34.8, but it's not possible to return to this value unless you reset all settings
    - Porsche 911 GT3 - Anti Roll Bar: no red bar on front
    - Porsche Cayenne Turbo: Camber: right rear camber adjustment not available
    - Lotus Exos 125 - Camber: No Left rear adjustment possible, rear camber defaults show LHS as -1.5, RHS as 0
    - BMW M3 GrA - Dampers: red bar not showing on rebound, are the values/ adjustment increments correct for the rears?
    - BMW 1M - Camber: no right rear camber adjustment
    - Pagani Zonda R - Dampers: fast bump red bar not showing on front left and right rear
    - Ferrari FxxK - Springs: red bar missing

17. hoss2852

hoss2852 Gamer

Hello I have only had the game a short time and have been enjoying hot laps and practice modes but have noted that frame rates in single race mode are dreadful . I tried a single race on this setup
    Barcelona GP
    Ferrari F138 same class 15 opponents
    it was extremely choppy

During practice on track alone frame rates were fine.

18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Done, but knowing the criteria, upon which some bugs are reported and others are not, will help us.

Toni T likes this.
  19. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Xbox one - Logitech G920

After changing a cars setup and returning to the in game menu all force feedback is lost.
    Only comes back when the wheel is unplugged then re-connected.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk

20. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We've made some additional changes to the way we handle bugs in console land :) Please see above for revised method.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  21. AlvaroLS

AlvaroLS Rookie

Hi!
    How to set the sensitivity of the Logitech G920 brake pedals on the Xbox One? I bought the game and I can´t play (can´t break)!