1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Done !

For the 1.03 times I could remove all of them from points / Challenge systems if you all agree with that.

My only concern is for the first weekly hotlap challenges which will be "erased" . Not very important I think...

paul_wev, Kembro and svenvangent like this.
  2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Thank you for placing my proposal Guillaume C .
    Regards removing 1.03 personal I would do it .

Than ..... two new suggestions I'm thinking about if possible ;

1 : Possibility to write something to another driver on your site but than again we have this site to , non the less it could be a good idea .
    2: A possibility to mark a driver that you would like to follow personal , like something the same as with You tube place him in your favourite map or something .
    Just some thought .
    Guillaume C still a big thanks for having this site .
    Greets

3. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I had another idea as well after seeing a few of the times. How about having boxes you can check when submitting a time to show what assists you used that would then show up on the leaderboard with little icons, kinda like how it is on RSR?

BrainsBush, paul_wev, Kembro and 3 others like this.
  4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Perfect idea :cool:

BrainsBush and paul_wev like this.
  5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I saw this name on the site " theoretical best " and I said to myself , who the bananas is this new fast guy , I see him everywhere on place one :eek:o_O ?
    Than after a while ..... yes I know , the coin was falling perfectly and now I feel a bit :oops::confused::oops::confused::oops:
    :rolleyes: yeeees I'm off to bananaland

6. We all have those moments xD

svenvangent likes this.
  7. That 1.03 time at Magione in the MX-5 Cup will annoy me xD

Almost got within 1 second off it but chucked it wide at the double right after back straight :(

8. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Haha don't feel alone! I just checked to see if Sturunen had beat some times I set on Friday, at first glance me and him are losing to theoretical best! lol I was thinking this guy came out of nowhere! I soon realized what it was after a few more sips of coffee(early morning in California :D)

paul_wev, svenvangent and Sturunen like this.
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Bay the way ....whaaaaaat did you do there on Monza with the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (pfff what a name ) :confused: don't think I'm in the power and glorie to beat that laptime well done Mister LMR :cool:

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

This laptime came from a challenge back those day's where we still where running under version 1.03 and it was big battle between me and Loco
    Don't forget that we had a whole week to practice , so yes it could be removed to make it fair again .

11. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

I've not done that challenge yet, I've not bought that car pack :rolleyes: I did set a decent lap at Red Bull ring in the Huracan gt3!? That would be Mclarens finest you're up against!

12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

What a mix of names what a mix it makes me turning my head .
    I Like the lambo GT3 to gonna have a look what you came up with .
    Greets

LMR showtime likes this.
  13. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Would be a very nice addition!

svenvangent likes this.
  14. I adore the MX-5 I'm sure i can get into the 1.23s with 1.11
    The car is so fun to drive.

svenvangent likes this.
  15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes it is a fun car to drive just done a race with the AI on Red Bull Ring National with it and it was good , curious if you can go in the 23 with version 1.11 or next week 1.12 .
    Gonna redo this track and car at some point , the problem is I don't like that track so much so I have to find all my motivation to
    find me some 20 laps of practice at one point or two , no wait....... make that three and one for free is four .

davidjohngibbons likes this.
  16. I'm not a fan of that track either. I was on course for a 23 but lost loads of time in the right handers after the back straight. I have no motivation to do that track again. I found Your Red Bull Ring Time a tough challenge

17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Just done a couple of laps with the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 on the Red Bull Ring big fun .
    Well done on the Nordschleife if it is you because at one point I don't no anymore who who and who is he :confused::)

LMR showtime ... you've got a job to do at the RBR:p
    The difference is amusing and amazing at the same time :cool:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    LMR showtime likes this.
  18. Yeah that's me *Tensa_Prototype* I lost a second in the final few corners as the tail got very lose and i just wanted to keep it clean. The Huracan on TM10 is super good and very good fun indeed. Best suited to Red Bull Ring GP for sure.

svenvangent and Basquiat like this.
  19. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

Very good laptime David! Were you running default setup?
    I'm struggling to find a good one for the GT3 RS, wonder what you guys managed to figure out

svenvangent and davidjohngibbons like this.
  20. It was default setup, all i did was take the fuel out. Also Thank you

svenvangent, Ravellron and Basquiat like this.