1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

You want something like that ?
    upload_2017-2-7_12-54-10.png

I'm not very convinced of the interest because:
    - most of driver use factory settings
    - level of TC or ABS (1/12...) will be hard to select
    - it will be hard to display on the leaderboard

But if you're all for this feature, I can try ;)

Ravellron likes this.
  2. Maybe try to incorporate a simplistic version where you can select if you had TCS/ABS turned on or off or Factory settings.

svenvangent and HavanaB0B like this.
  3. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the app for RSR does all that automatically from the file that is uploaded. A lot of extra work for Guillaume if he chooses. I don't really care about SETUPS/TC/ABS or whatever as you can always ask on here and if people want to share then they will answer. I always look for PS4 times to compare my own laps to and it's a great leader board that, I am sure, gives a lot of people a lot of fun. The only real problem I see is when KUNOS update the physics and render previous hot laps invalid. Keep up the good work Guillaume, it's one of my favourite sites and admire how you have set it up and that you have attracted a lot of good sim racers to post times.

4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Guillaume C ;
    It seems that the snail weekly time trial challenge is on hold for the moment , perhaps you can ad a weekly track and car to it.
    If you look at the 2 challenge there are already plenty of people who have participated and placed a laptime .
    What do you think about this idea ?

5. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but much appreciation to @Guillaume C for all the efforts!

Someone break the ice with the Yellowbird! I tried it for the first time at Mugello and couldn't even get it around the track once (without eating grass). Don't even want to know how many times I restarted and how many swear words I muttered. Maybe before I turn 30 I'll be able to drive it effectively. But we all start somewhere, I guess! haha

Also tried both versions of the 250F and all I can say to some of you are you're MAD!

Kembro, BrainsBush and Guillaume C like this.
  6. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

I might give it a try on the Nordschleife...
    Wish me luck XD

7. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Still have to race/drive Nordschleife seriously with the 911 GT3 RS.

7:08 on RSR (PC)....I managed it just under 7:50 but have to practice and tweak a lot more before submitting my time. But in no 7:08 years I'll come close

paul_wev likes this.
  8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

It not possible for console at the moment , still I'm very curious when the new update comes along for PS4 what laptime on the Nordschleife we can do .
    I'm gonna give it a second go next week on this track .

paul_wev, Basquiat and BrainsBush like this.
  9. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

Yeah, same here...let's see whether we finally get on par with PC's performances or not
    Used to be positive about this, not sure anymore...
    Still, hope never dies
    Also, I definitely can't wait to check the GT3 RS Nordschleife Special Event
    Gold is 7:20 on PC...if you catch my drift

Ravellron and paul_wev like this.
  10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes 7:20 is the beating time for gold , so when I went on the Nordschleife with the Porsche GT3 RS I knew that it was not possible to
    hit the 7:20 , so did not put much quality time in it .
    Let see what it will bring with the new update , I'm curious .
    Little explanation from Chris Harris about the Porsche GT3 RS .

paul_wev likes this.
  11. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

7:27 here !!!
    Shumy :) spoke about a magical patch came from the sky for pc after porsche pack 3 release that make everything faster, very funny if on monday nothing will change..

Basquiat likes this.
  12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Than we are the peanuts :confused::)
    First thing I will do after playing around with the last Porsche DLC nr3 is give the Porsche GT3 RS a go on the Nordschleife to
    compare my laptime in the hope we will touch the stars doing the speed of light run .

Ravellron and Basquiat like this.
  13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

As discussed earlier, I've excluded 1.3 times from points and challenge system.
    Sorry @HavanaB0B, you're the one who have lost the most ;)

Kembro, svenvangent and BrainsBush like this.
  14. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Great! But indeed feel sorry for master setup contributor Havana Bob. On the bright side: you can take new challenges and your only way is up :)

svenvangent and paul_wev like this.
  15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

This gives me some motivation to redo some older 1.03 versions thanks Guillaume C .:cool:

Edit ; hmmmmm I went just to the site Guillaume C and took the second track Barcelona Moto to have a look
    but I see there are still 1.03 versions on it .

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Kembro and BrainsBush like this.
  16. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Yes, times are still here but they don't count anymore

svenvangent likes this.
  17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ok good to know but there is still a problem when you want to place a laptime , the fact that there are still there , this will make it still hard to break them on
    the version we are on .
    greets

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  18. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Another thought I have is regards the Leaderboard .
    Why not give next to the total points one has on the leaderboard , also a average point of all the total points divide by all the tracks he has done .
    In fact you could make a leaderboard with the average points seems to me much better and honest , because than it is not about how many tracks you place
    but about the laptime you place and will give a stimulation to place faster laptimes .
    Just a thought .

19. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I don't mind, just don't really have the motivation to go redo them at the moment.

20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ok now I see ..points are removed :cool: