1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ooooooooook .......... yeeeees

Can someone immediately kidnap this man pleaeaese thank you .

7:14 :eek: ...... je vous te dis .......toucher bravo Whyyou :cool:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    paul_wev likes this.
  2. whyme

whyme Gamer

Hehe thanks Sven:)

WR is just insane, no way i can get close to:confused:

I'm trying GT3 this last few days, it could be fun...
    But with those wreck fest rooms you are more likely to win at the lottery than finding someone with race craft...:D

paul_wev and svenvangent like this.
  3. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

At the moment it's unreachable cause we're not on par with PC's performances with the GT3 RS
    With next patch we should get there and then...we'll see ;)

4. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Finding a few times without a screenshot or video attached. Don't care about videos but i feel the screenshots are important for verification. Just want to clarify as we get more new drivers joining.

Flavus and Basquiat like this.
  5. Sturunen

Sturunen Gamer

Guillaume C.
    Can you do lotus exos t125 and lotus exos t125 stage 1 challenges??

Ravellron likes this.
  6. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I'm actually a bad example :p It bothers me to have to resize the file before upload so I tend to do it once in a while. I tried to add a feature to automatically resize big screenshots but it's rather slow so it's not ready yet
    But I don't think it's very important. It's a friendly competition and I haven't see fake drivers on the leaderboard so far. And if someone wants to pretend to be faster than the aliens, it's his problem not mine ;)

@Sturunen no problem, give me the combos ! maybe only one challenge for both cars ?

7. Flavus

Flavus Racer

You are on Ps4 so when you want a screenshot you just hit the options button then select "screen shot" or the green triangle button. The screenshot is then saved to your capture gallery and you can then copy it to a pendrive with no need to resize. You can also save the video and edit it using the ps4 and it is nice and easy way to produce videos of hotlaps. I only found all this out myself a few weeks ago when I started uploading to leaderboard.

svenvangent, Kembro and paul_wev like this.
  8. Sturunen

Sturunen Gamer

How about Lotus Exos T125: Brands Hatch Indy and Zandvoort
    Lotus Exos T125 S1: Imola and Nurburgring GP
    What you like. Are those good combos?

9. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Lotus Exos T125 challenge added !
    For now it only contains the 4 combos you mentioned. Maybe we'll add some later ;)

Kembro and Sturunen like this.
  10. Sturunen

Sturunen Gamer

Thank you!!
    I hope as many as possible try this challenge! :)

paul_wev likes this.
  11. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

F40 stage 3 special event at Mugello has wrong time target and many others missing.

12. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

What always works is to send Guillaume a PB and most of the times within a couple of hours he already fixed it :)

Guillaume C likes this.
  13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Hey @Kembro, how about a friendly competition between us ? I saw that you are regularly faster than me so I set you as my target :)

I suggest the following:
    You take one combo where I'm faster than you and you try to beat my time. As soon as you're faster (it won't take long), you stop and post your new time.
    Basically you can't improve your time if you have already beaten me. At first it will be easy and it will be gradually harder and harder.
    I took advantage of the v1.12 being faster than previous version to beat all your 911GT3RS times. So I think this challenge could be a good test.
    We can practice with the 10 short combo to master the car before trying the Nurb !

14. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

I noticed you've been picking off my times lately, wasn't sure if you found a new supplier, trainer or tuner. You're pace has definitely improved lately, struggling to catch you. I'll have a crack at a few this weekend. Got any tuning tips for the GT3 RS?

15. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I don't understand a thing about setup so I'm using default one for now. For the GT3 RS, I've just changed my way of driving it. I stopped forcing it by braking hard and instead I'm braking a lot earlier. That way it's a lot more easier to enter the corner and exit faster.

BrainsBush and Kembro like this.
  16. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

I'm a bit concerned seeing time sheets being topped by an entry with no screenshot. I understand it's just for fun and a gentlemens agreement but does it destroy credibility of the board and I want to see it maintained. Need a screenshot to enter the weekly time trial and this should be the same in my opinion. What does everyone think, no pic = no points?

17. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

@Guillaume C is it possible to set it up where you can only post times with a screenshot? Make it easier for new users to understand the process.

Reduce Photo Size, is the app I take my screenshots with and then reduce to 850*450. Save and post it on the leader board, just the same as logging a time in the WHC.

Thanks for setting the leaderboard up it has added so much more fun to AC.

BrainsBush and Laughing Gravy like this.
  18. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

I don't think it would be a good idea though, as standings and time gaps are calculated according to the numbers you submit.
    How could it be done through a mere pic?
    Of course it would be faster and easier but we would lose the whole benefits of the leaderboard after all.

19. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Na not suggesting to change the system. Just thought it would be good for the integrity of the board. If you have to add the screenshot to the box already provided, that most do, to verify and lodge the time. Not that anyone has cheated but will stop the chance of it happening in future.

Basquiat likes this.
  20. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

Oh ok, now I get what you mean