1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic FOV settings on console

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kwisatz Haderach, Oct 6, 2016.

1. The FOV settings on consoles is very limited: I ask for a patch that includes the possibility to set angles under 50° due to the fact that in most cases 50°to 60° is too high for correct proportion ( in my case I have a 37" TV with the wheel very close to the screen, and 50° is less more that the value I need).
    It would also be nice to have the possibility to set the seat position up, down, ahead and behind.
    Sorry to admit but arcade games like PCars and F1 2016 have on consoles far better setting.

DatNoiseV12, bk81 and Spitfire77 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface fov settings available ? Aug 16, 2021
    ACC User Interface FOV Settings - Dependend on perspective? And your Settings Sep 7, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Keyboard & FOV settings Jul 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FoV Settings? Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge FOV Settings ACC / Xbox Jun 23, 2020
    Chit Chat Room FoV settings on curved screen Jan 29, 2020
    Console Lounge FoV settings Jan 28, 2020
    ACC User Interface Optimum Camera / FOV settings? Sep 14, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions FOV real settings Aug 28, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Correct FOV/POV settings Apr 17, 2017
    Console Lounge Feature request: more FoV option and seat position settings Dec 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Fov settings for 21:9 display Dec 3, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Save both FOV and seat position settings to individual cars Mar 30, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Correct FOV settings Mar 28, 2014
    Chit Chat Room SuperFOV & Immersive Display Settings? Dec 4, 2013

3. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Lmbg likes this.
  4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Yeah, I dont understand why theres so few settings for fov on the console version.

I also dont understand what it is with pcars thats arcade.

5. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Has there been any response about expanding the FOV and Seat Position settings for console users?

6. arthurino

arthurino Rookie

Please for the love of God, add more fov options, seat position adjustments for ps4, the immersion is totally ruined for those of us with racing rigs (please, don't suggest moving the tv as this is an ill informed suggestion at best), try moving a a 50" tv or 6' long racing seat and see how that works out: not well.

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

They're working on it. Wider FOV range (30°-70°) and seat settings should be included in the next major update (v 1.14).

DatNoiseV12, Spitfire77 and LeDude83 like this.
  8. arthurino

arthurino Rookie

Thanks for the reply...if it comes to fruition, it will be truly welcome as AC is hands down the best sim in my opinion when it comes to handling and ffb.

DatNoiseV12, LeDude83 and ZX636 like this.
  9. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yes, also pretty sure it's coming with a near update.

10. Neor@cer

Neor@cer Rookie

Well.

Even today the situation is not perfect on consoles (at least on XBox). The lowest value for the field of view in the main settings (display settings) is still 50°. This value seems to be used for every new car.
    The cockpit settings (in game accessible by pressing X in when in the menu) does allow values down to 29° for the FoV.

I use a 55 inch screen and sit 1.5m away from it. When I do the math I would have to choose 26° which is not possible right now.
    Even if 26 might not be perfect as I would loose a lot visibility, I would love to try it to have an idea...

11. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Yes, please.

- FOV and seat adjusts (up, down, left, right) for cockpit view
    (the one without steering wheel/driver hands)
    - Keyboard support (with assignable FOV and seat adjusts)