1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! - Bug Submission Form

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by AC_CM505, Feb 15, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We are committed to making Assetto Corsa the very best game that it can be, and we are very excited and thankful to have you take part in its ongoing development and improvement.

This form is for bug submissions only, which will go directly to Kunos, the game's developer. If you require immediate technical assistance, such as getting the game to run or problems accessing DLC, please visit 505 Games' support portal at support.505games.com.

BUG SUBMISSION FORM - https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form18/index.html

Eddy555, Ace Pumpkin, ZX636 and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Unsupported Operating Systems - Please Read Feb 11, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PLEASE READ: HOW TO GET SUPPORT FOR ACC ON CONSOLE (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One) Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Admins - Remove this thread please Apr 24, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards ACC Server Status - Please read before posting! Sep 13, 2018
    Suggestions AC Console Suggetions Please Read May 12, 2018
    Bug reports Car Graphical Glitches - Please read Oct 31, 2017
    Console Lounge Font Style, Please Change It Already! May 9, 2017
    Suggestions Hi, Lord Kunos! Please read and forward this detail to the relevant person. Very important! May 2, 2017
    Console Lounge Perspective VR, instead of full VR (Kunos please read) Mar 1, 2017
    Console Lounge Moderator: Please lock this thread Nov 6, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Looking for good drivers, please read! Sep 19, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PLEASE READ - PlayStation 4 Issues / Bug Reporting Aug 31, 2016
    XBox One Discussions PLEASE READ - Xbox One Issues / Bug Reporting Aug 31, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds [fixed, i should've read the "please read" thread] game won't load, jumps back to menu after start Jan 4, 2016
    News and Announcements For dual-core cpus users - please read Oct 14, 2015

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

This is a pretty nice idea!

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you :) Glad you approve! We're more than happy for you guys to tell us about issues in the forum but if you want to enter a bug into the database then the form is the best way to go about it.

Eddy555 likes this.
  5. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

thank you ! ! !
    already submitted some bugs I reported to 505 team a few months and that were reported by other users here .
    hopefully 1.13 will fix 'em :) :)

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi!

But we can stay here in the console Bug reports tread reporting bugs and issues no?
    The posted here will also be submitted to the dev team.?

And it also good here to see what is being reported already and what is the ones they are working on (not seen on of these etiquette till now btw here)

ppbucko likes this.
  7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

How will we know if a bug is being worked on, or if it's known or fixed.
    I thought the current set up was excellent with feedback from 505.
    Everyone on forum was aware of issues, fellow forum users could help for work arounds, all bugs kept in the same part of forum.

8. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Going forward, we plan to keep you guys up to date with what's being worked on :) We'll be putting that info in a separate thread.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

You can indeed! :) We will oversee the issues here so will know what issues you're having. However, if you wish to submit a bug directly to Kunos, you now can, using our bug submission form. Whilst you won't get a reply directly from the team, this method will ensure that your bug is entered into the database.

Donnced2 likes this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

so far nothing bad have come from digital bros buying Kunos. :)

11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks!:) That's really good news now that i understand the meaning of the new bug submission form.

What would be nice is a post maked by you or any of the development team with a list of the issues / bugs received and they are working on.

I think that should be a real good point for us the users knowing what is reported trough the the submission systems in one place.

Hope to see this game improve and getting more on par with his big "bro" PC version.

Have a nice day!

ppbucko likes this.
  12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Donnced2 likes this.
  13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Another step in the right direction. Well done.

svenvangent likes this.
  14. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you :)

ZX636 likes this.
  15. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

wheres this thread ?

16. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Once we have a list of bug fixes and changes together, we'll publish it :)

robgunns likes this.
  17. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

i thought it was a thread to put all the things being worked on, so we know whats gonna be fixed in future updates

18. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

Hi,
    Few weeks ago I opened up to three tickets on 505 support page as per provided link, but after a while I got the following feedback from them via email:

"Thank you for reaching out to 505 Games Customer Support. I went ahead and merged the three tickets that you made so that nothing is lost, I hope that you don't mind. I am very sorry that you are experiencing these issues with our game. Unfortunately as the producers of the game, we don't have the ability to make changes to the game both in the way of bug fixes as well as general design choices.

I would recommend that you submit your (well made) bug reports to the Assetto Corsa Forum. That is the place for community members to enter reports and make suggestions. Sorry that there isn't more that I could do for you personally.

Have a great day
    "

I read all of the posts about the bug submission, and my idea was that the proper website to post bugs was the 505 one, but based on their feedback I should instead use Kunos website to post the bug I encountered.

Could you please provide me a clarification about this?

Thanks indeed

19. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Please can you send over your ticket number so our team can look into this reply?

20. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

Hi,
    Thanks for your immediate feedback. Please find here the ticket IDs that I opened on 505 support page:
    1. #26028 AC PS4 - No Pitlane animation during online race
    2. #26029 AC PS4 - Wrong car selected creating a room
    1. #26030 AC PS4 - No session information after joining a room
    Please consider following additional notes with regards of the Ticket that I opened:
    • #26028: the issue happened several times reaching the pitlane during practice/qualify, as during the race the pitlane animation is correctly prompted
    • #26029: it seems like this issue is more related to the sequence of actions performed during room creation. If the car selection is not the last action performed before triggering the room creation, then the issue shows up. Last issue occurrence I got yesterday evening before an online race where I created the room (selected car SCG and car provided for the online lobby the P4/5)
    • As I already stated in the ticket description, ticket #26030 cannot be considered as a bug, but it is more an improvement that in my opinion can be added with minimal effort (taking into account the requested information and the already available space in the "session" screen
    Feel free to follow-up on this for any additional clarification

Antony

21. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Perfect - Thank you so much! We're going to investigate this for you.

3n3rg0n83 likes this.