1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Update - Latest

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Apr 29, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Despite our best efforts, we are unable to launch our next major console update at the end of this month, as hoped. However, we’re pushing hard and fingers crossed, we should have a release date to share with you all very soon. We’re almost there!

Thank you all so much for your continued patience and support - It means so much to the team!

This update is full of incredible content and features, including Custom Online Lobbies, Custom Championships and much more. Stay tuned for more info...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- AC_CM505

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9 update, 2023 DLC hits consoles this month Jun 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Console Update 1.8.2.2 Oct 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Console update 1.8.1 Oct 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB issues after console update Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CONSOLES COMMUNITY UPDATE: FEBRUARY 3RD, 2021 Feb 8, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Latest on console update Aug 26, 2020
    Console Lounge Things to fix for next consoles update! Mar 2, 2018
    Console Lounge Console Update v 1.14 News May 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Community Update - Console Apr 14, 2017
    Console Lounge Community Update - Console update, The Red Pack and Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC Jan 9, 2017
    Console Lounge COMMUNITY BLOG - CONSOLE PORSCHE PACK VOL. 1 DLC LAUNCH & UPDATE V 1.09 Nov 28, 2016
    Console Lounge AC Console update? Nov 9, 2016
    Console Lounge Kunos team are custom grids for offline races coming to consoles in future updates? Sep 7, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions consoles up now Jan 1, 2024

3. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Thanks Staff! It sound like you have made a very impressive work.

uelas_77 and aktarus72 like this.
  4. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

Thanks for news guys, I promise I'll be patient :rolleyes:

LucaBenj likes this.
  5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you! Of course, we wish we could have got this update out to you guys at the end of this month, but it's just not been possible. Thank you so much once again for the support.

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you :)

uelas_77 and LucaBenj like this.
  7. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Please sticky this on the frontpage too ;)

8. Finaly, a positive thread which surely won't be locked. :D

Good job guys !!! :cool: Go on.

UCANT-SCOPE-ME and bradleyland like this.
  9. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

Thanks @AC_CM505, as you may understand most of us were concerned about having the update for the end of April. No matter that, I think that sharing at least some screen as anticipation of the upcoming update content is a good choice. Really appreciated it, and keep pushing!

10. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Thank for sharing the info, but I honestly think you should have shared these screenshots several weeks ago...

It's really a pity not to have private/custom lobbies this month, but seeing this captures I think the wait will worthwhile

11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

What's "track surface"?

12. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Fast, Slow, ....

13. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Is the race limit 10 laps or is it only an example?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

14. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Legal reasons/NDA.??

At least there's some good news. :)

Radfahrer likes this.
  15. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Uh Oh, better hide this thread from PRO Stream BG :)

16. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

@AC_CM505 Thanks for the update, even though it's not the news we were wanting to hear !
    Can you elaborate on what the other features are likely to be at all ? It may help calm the more vocal members if we had an insight as to what we can expect when the update lands !

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  17. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update, is there also functionality to setup controllers?

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Umh...after I quick Google search, I found out there should be six settings: Dusty, Old, Slow, Green, Fast and Optimum.
    Probably just different grip levels at the start + % gain lap after lap. Or something like that, I never played the PC version so I'm not entirely sure about it.

LucaBenj likes this.
  19. gabrynet83

gabrynet83 Gamer

Awesome guys!!!
    Short question :)
    Are custom championship also intended for online? It's not clear to me :) tnks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

I don't think so.

It's curious, in AC there will not be custom online Championship, and in Project Cars 2 there will no be custom offline Championship...

Alex1996 likes this.
  21. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer