1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

If Simone been working on some track it's probably in the DLC, not a fantasy track or revamping/adding alternative or historic layouts into old tracks. Adding free tracks don't bring sales. And honestly, I hope that's the case

2. Berry

Berry Alien

What if Simone isn't actually working on a track and has actually picked up crocheting instead? :eek:

I suppose we'll see a couple of DLC's closely stacked together again, like the Porsche Packs, or DP2 and DP3, does Kunos not realise that we get emotionally overwhelmed like that?

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  3. xela1

xela1 Racer

May, May, May! May? - a beautiful month! May, that means 24h Nords. Wouldn't the treased Audi TT cup and the above mentioned R8 fits right to the Race of the year? I think so and Kunos knows it (hehe).

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

tbh, I would be surprised if we'd see a track that was not hinted at all any time soon.
    So far, there were always small hints at least in the way that something is coming on the tracks side. ;)

But then I was also surprised that Laguna Seca is still in very early staged and work on the track hasn't actually been started.
    Maybe that opened up a slot for another track in the meantime, don't know.

But actually, I suspect he was rather working on improving the existing tracks. Maybe even add an appropriate amount of pit boxes to Zandvoort? :)

Christopher Low and Berry like this.
  5. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Watching Simone in past videos, I bet the other Kunos guys told him to go work on his tan.

AccAkut and Schnipp like this.
  6. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Simone has obviously got his hands full with historic Spa.... :D

7. This is probably my hope, but there are very few scenarios regarding new tracks where I'd be disappointed.

In other news, seems Digital Bros has partnered with Remedy Entertainment to produce a new title (Marco posted about it). I don't really know if/how this affects AC, probably not.

http://www.teleborsa.it/News/2017/0...con-remedy-entertainment-19.html#.WQmQa1XyuM-

8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Thank you for the update.

One heads-up for you and the team: please, on the next possible chance, fix the deadzone slider. It still does nothing and is badly needed.
    When I'm travelling I play AC on my notebook with a 360 pad. This pad has 0 deadzone but has a nervous center or "thumbstick drift", like many others do. Especially in online racing this is a big issue when you need to slightly adjust your line and the car doesn't want to go straight. It's also bad on hotlapping when you want to enter the corner as wide as you can but end up on a killer curb 'cause the stick won't center to 0.
    Currently, the problem can be worked around a bit by increasing the gamma. But this is symptom treatment and decreases steering precision at higher angles.

I hope it'll be fixed soon because apart from that, AC is the most gamepad-friendly sim ever, IMO.

9. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

No matter what the next DLC will include or what exactly the next update will bring, we are well into 2017, and are still getting new stuff, I'm excited about just that.
    Some new cars already within the next 4-5 weeks, a brit pack, a rumored Ferrari pack (with the 250GTO as good as confirmed) and maybe, just maybe, another track somewhere along the road.
    In addition, Kunos may still have something up their sleeves we do not know about yet and throw in as surprise.
    It's an awesome ride, and it still goes on:)

10. ya that's fixed already

11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Like … a Millennium Falcon? :D

Linus27 likes this.
  12. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Great, thx. Finally no fiddling around with 3rd party tools for this, anymore.

13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes I suspect there's significant stuff going on that we aren't aware of yet.

14. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Since Si3v has not started working on the LS, then "maybe something more" is what he's working on? Kunos always has something surprising in their sleeves. We'll see in a few weeks I guess.

15. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

We love surprises almost as much as we love news.

Mogster and LeDude83 like this.
  16. Blizzier

Blizzier Racer

Anyone remember about BMW M2 model that was tease like half year ago? Probably it's time for this beauty as well.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Is it some Loti or a Lotus confirmed so far? I know about that 3-11 thing but dont recall any others.

18. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

C´mon, show some courage, say voldemort, say AC2 :D :D

Mogster and LeDude83 like this.
  19. I am rather surprised to discover that work on Laguna Seca has not actually started yet. I had assumed that it was almost complete, but that there were some technical issues to iron out before it could be released. That being the case, the probability that another licensed track is in development has just increased significantly. I really hope that it isn't another fantasy track. I appreciate that these are a lot cheaper to produce (since no track licence is required), but fantasy tracks really do not have the same appeal to me (and for the record, neither do classic versions of existing tracks).

On a side note, National versions of Zandvoort and Barcelona get my vote :cool:

ShredatorFIN and Schnipp like this.
  20. Berry

Berry Alien

Don't remember anything like that being teased :).

Dookie likes this.
  21. "Race of the year" is Indy500... (tastes...)

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6

TomTrick likes this.