1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Font Style, Please Change It Already!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Rennen, May 9, 2017.

1. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Is it Anonymous Pro? Stefano, it's great in IDE, but terrible for game UI. Sure, it's way better than ultra-thin something (Helvetica?) in PCars, but still doesn't fit there. You have a sleek website, so you know what I am talking about, please consider my request.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Font size changing randomly problem Mar 10, 2019
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Possible to Rotate Font ? Jan 21, 2019
    ACC User Interface Inconsistent chat font Dec 1, 2018
    ACC User Interface New Chat widget fonts overlaping Nov 17, 2018
    General modding discussion How to change color text font's in the car cockpit hud? Sep 30, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Pitwall Font Sep 18, 2018
    General modding discussion Digital instruments mesh-font issue Jul 5, 2018
    General modding discussion ksFontGenerator / Help needed Jul 28, 2017
    General modding discussion Ferrari 599 XX - font of start number Feb 27, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes fixed width font in apps? Sep 2, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Different font in setup options May 19, 2016
    Liveries name of font Apr 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Any way to make the font larger? Apr 3, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Changing font in a Python App Apr 2, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Non-default font? Mar 13, 2016

3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

It's Orbitron Medium. The PC side is looking pretty envious, I also started to use this font in my newer App mods.

4. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

I agree that it's great for digit-oriented information (HUD, car setup), but not for menu and text.

Xammer32 likes this.
  5. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Meh. It could be worse. Could be Eurostile Extended or something.

6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Wingdings would be maybe worse. ;)

7. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

I think Gotham is a good font. I feel like i'm in a graphic designer's forum :D

8. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

From Hoefler & Co? I like it so much, I used it in our company logotype :)

peppetod likes this.
  9. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Font is good.

SlimCharles likes this.
  10. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Change it to Comic Sans.
    That will give them a REAL reason to complain about the fonto_O

SlimCharles likes this.
  11. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Yes, it's good if you have nothing to compare with. Here is Assetto Corsa HUD:

[​IMG]

If big digits are fine, small digits and text aren't.

For comparison, few great examples:

F1 2016

[​IMG]

Driveclub

[​IMG]

It's racing game, player need to get more information as fast as possible to not distract from driving process. How fast you can read this?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    ZX636 likes this.