1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

German F1 TV-Reporter is testing Formula 1 Simulator (Running AC)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Deleted member 21076, May 13, 2017.

1. Pretty sure that AC Pro can be pretty much whatever the client wants it to be.

bondyboy likes this.
  2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

But it can be done. If I recall it right Stefano explicitly stated so on one of his streams where he showed how the physics frequency works and so on.

3. Full_Ninja

Full_Ninja Racer

Really wow that is the 1st I've heard of that. I wish we could set the physics in AC to use a dedicated ppu like it sounds like you can in AC pro.

4. Full_Ninja

Full_Ninja Racer

That would be great. My dream is VRSLI (different from sli) support with dedicated PPU support.

5. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

The Ferrari F1 team use AC Pro to practise crashing both of their cars together before Turn 1.

It's seems to have been successful.

6. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

No they can't, because there is no night and rain in AC...

7. 3dchips

3dchips Racer

It was a joke, mate.

8. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

I know, I'm joking too ;)

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

stop with the jokes, sim racing is serious business.

Georg Siebert and Kyo like this.
  10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Any videos of AC Pro running out there in simland? Curious as to what it is