1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Minorating.com (drivers thread)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Minolin, Aug 7, 2015.

1. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Some new bugs then.
    No welcoming message, but it appeared when i typed in "/mr"
    No incident info message
    Not only CP are not shown on MR profile site, but the session isn't there.
    Did one lap with @LeiF on which we crashed a few times.

2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Make sure you wait for a bit. Yesterday I had the case that it took about 1-2min until the messages finally came through.

3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I can see it :-/ Working on the cause.

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

[​IMG]

5. Minolin

I just told the bullets to stop, new plugin is up again. Don't hurry, won't be around for a few hours :-/

6. foppaldo

foppaldo Rookie

I'm not sure this is what you wanted, but this is my take on the incidents:
    Start: You're sandwiched and holding your line. Not your fault.
    1:09 and 4:19: The same kind of situation only reversed. In the first one you are the one shutting the door very late leaving the other driver with nowhere to go and little time to react. In the second you get the door locked on you. You even see him coming well ahead of time and as you're not on the brakes you could easily have reacted when you see that he's coming in front of you.
    9:06: Poor awareness by the other driver. (Possibly done on purpose.) Not your fault.
    13:11 He should have let you pass, but you still can't drive straight into the back of him when he doesn't. You're not even trying to avoid contact.
    14:49 He could have lifted more, but you are the one changing lines before you are completely passed him.

In conclusion: Two situations where there was nothing you could do. Four where you were part of the problem or even caused it. ~4CP seems quite fair imo.

7. Minolin

Very satisfying coding night so far. It's ridiculous how much changed just to work on the latest problem, but I'm pretty pleased now.
    There's a good chance that I fixed two older issues that didn't hurt MR, but my science around. Feels good.

Test server is online, please have a look if you can see the incident message now (unfortunately not really possible to test alone :) )

8. Rolz

Rolz Alien

if I wasn't at work I'd be there!! :confused:

Minolin likes this.
  9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

So far it seems ok.

Got the message for cutting the pit exit line driving out of the pits.
    No message in lap 1 for driving over the pit exit line (don't know if that was still an issue after the very first test run).
    Sessions are listed in my MR stats.
    I guess there are not turns with cut detection?! Or I just didn't trigger them (yet) unless they aren't working.

Just need a second driver to test the collisions.
    I'm still on the server, so if somebody got a minute or two, join me. :)

10. deci

deci Simracer

so schnipp and me tested around and crashed a bit, we both turned /mr incidentinfo on and off between crashing and it never showed anything EXCEPT ONE single time for me, it was after i used /mr incidentinfo two times, it was enabled, and it showed me the velocity and CP message in chat (it was for 1.5CP i think), but it did not show for schnipp, and after that it did not work again, even after toggling mr incidentinfo on and off and on again.

oh i hope its possible to remove the CP from the testserver from our profiles? hahaha :D for science!

Schnipp likes this.
  11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

@deci was so kind to join me.

Sadly the info for crashes weren't working for me, but they are listed in my MR profile.

Deci for some reason got a message once. He said that he typed /mr incidentinfo with the response it is off now and then activated it again. Though it was only that one time.

I tried the same thing, but I never got a message.

Side note: got a message for 3CP for pit exit cutting while Deci was also leaving the pits directly behind me, so higher CP with a car close around does work.

I got 3CP in total, no need to remove that, I won't drop down to B because of that. ;)

deci likes this.
  12. deci

deci Simracer

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think you got worse stats because you were a lap down.

14. deci

deci Simracer

the story of my life :(

15. Minolin

ok that's very good news. Not showing the incident info is probably ok for Schnipp, he just didn't score points in this case. And no, that track doesn't have cut definitions (are there corners that can be cut for an advantage?).
    Plugin logs look flawless, Backend still logged some warnings during the night but it looks a lot better. Time to go on.

CPs will be removed once you drive again.

Gunja likes this.
  16. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Maybe the chicane (both F1 and GT variant, might be easier for the GT variant, didn't try). Other than that I don't think you could gain by cutting corners.

17. Minolin

Well Kunos placed some walls in those chicanes, so I skipped those (but didn't really try to cut). Can be easily added laters

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Sure, just saying. Regarding the walls: that's why I said that I think it's easier for the GT variant, because there you can actually get past the walls with a bit of speed on the right side over the grass.
    For the F1 variant that part is quite hard, but it might be possible to go with speed over the curbs.

19. deci

deci Simracer

just to make sure, we crashed together several times very intensly where it registered at least 1 CP per crash on our website profiles, but there was no ingame message, eventough incidentinfo was enabled. only once (as described above) it showed to me ingame. we were not able to re-create this.

first i thought it was related to me toggling mr incidentinfo command off and on again, but that did not seem to be the case. but i guess it is easier for you to spot the error, if you have the code in front of you... and can compare it with crashlogs?

20. Minolin

ok we'll have a look after 2.4. ty