1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Car time ranking

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by WallyM, Mar 21, 2015.

1. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Updated with new Ready2Race cars.

From AC 1.14 onwards, when wind was introduced, times are only taken from hotlap sessions with no wind.

Leonardo Ratafia and Rolz like this.
  2. Blizzier

Blizzier Racer

You need to work some more with new 570S. On semislicks it's faster than 911 Turbo S and even old MP4-12C, so on streets it shouldn't be that much behind.

3. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I don't do any work. I just read lap times people have set on the RSR rank web site. The more laps that get recorded there, the more accurate this rank will be.

Epistolarius and GRFOCO like this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

RSR saves info about wind? Can't find it on their website yet.

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Maybe he means he only uses times done in hotlap mode since wind is disabled there.

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Ah, that might be it. I forgot that it's supposed to be disabled in hotlap mode. Well, that excludes sessions made with CM too, with or without wind, due to the way it has to start sessions I believe.

7. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Correct.

Tberg and Schnipp like this.
  8. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Good job Wally!

One of my bookmarked lists :)

9. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Updated.

Billy Pilgrim and deni80s like this.
  10. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Updated with some early times from the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC. It's early days yet in terms of lap data, but it shows you were the new cars slot in.

11. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Updated.

Tberg likes this.
  12. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Updated...

ALB123, Tibalotte, Schnipp and 4 others like this.
  13. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Thanks Wally, appreciate you taking the time to keep updating! Good on ya :)

nate, WallyM and Schnipp like this.
  14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Not using content manager, I just tested and you can set wind or any weather option in hotlap mode. It would be really good if RSR just tracked all this info like wind or if content manager coudlnt do this. But even if it wasnt possible in content manager people could likely just edit the race ini themselves so just because its in hotlap mode doesnt mean there was no wind used.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=rank&track=3674&car=3282

In my example I just set wind no idea if it was or wasn't an advantage in this combo.

15. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Added very early indication of AC 1.16 bonus cars' performance (need more laps) and also times now include laps at Laguna Seca.

xedrox likes this.
  16. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Did you mess up the code layout?

WallyM likes this.
  17. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

(EDIT) WRONG THREAD

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  18. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Fixed (and updated).

19. Lamborghini Huracan Performante possibly missing?

Thanks for the hard work.

20. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Yes, it's missing from the RSR rank.

Stephen Driscoll likes this.