1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, May 26, 2017.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

A place to chat about ALOOG server 1 races or request cars & tracks.

To find us type "aloog" into the search box
    at the top of the multiplayer server list page.

ALOOG1 is a public multiplayer server made available by the ALOOG community. To get involved with ALOOG or to help us keep the servers running visit www.aloog.net.

We regularly change the car and track (often every day) and are open to suggestions from the community. All mods used on ALOOG1 can be found at www.racedepartment.com

We use some of our own user created skins on ALOOG1, all skins can be downloaded from the link below
    (just extract to your AC main folder.) Feel free to provide us with some of your own skins.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aloog-1-skin-pack.14956/

Racing is available 24/7 but the server is normally busy Monday-Sunday from 6pm GMT(summer+1) onwards.

MR_Banner_large.jpg

We limit the players that are allowed to join ALOOG server 1 to Minorating grade A only, you can find more information about Minorating
    here> http://www.minorating.com/
    or here> https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/minorating-com-guide-thread-unable-to-join-servers-tagged-mr-abc.28370/

We welcome all drivers fast, slow and anywhere inbetween and limit to grade A only to try and provide the most fair and enjoyable racing.

You can check your lap times on ALOOG1 here:
    Lap Stats > http://91.121.155.150:55001/lapstat

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    TDS and Sleeper Service like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat Jun 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Cup Events MR(AB) May 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Question To ALOOG Server Owners ? Mar 3, 2016
    Screens & Videos Aloog pub races Nov 28, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cant acess server aloog 2 . can access all other aloog servers. Oct 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Aloog-2 server gt3, mr [abcn] Oct 14, 2015
    Online Leagues / Championships room Aloog - a league of ordinary gentlemen May 15, 2015
    Liveries Lotus 2 eleven aloog Jul 22, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can not create public multiplayer servers Jan 21, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Server behind load balancer can't connect to lobby using publicIP option Aug 1, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Set Public Lobby to Specific Series Mar 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Zolder Public Lobby Race Start Issue Dec 2, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ThePitCrew - Season 9 - Public Signups now open! Sep 1, 2021
    ACC Tools Public stats on ACC drivers/members and races? Feb 22, 2021

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

If we do try the McLaren F1 GTR & Ferrari F40 S3 at some point I think the McLaren needs to be on hard compound tyres to run less ballast/restrictor with higher straight line speed.

Monza test with 100% restrictor and 80kg on the F1 GTR

Top Speed:
    F1 GTR - 276 km/h
    F40 S3 - 293 km/h

4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Server changed to AE86 Tuned & BMW E30 M3 S1 at Brands Hatch GP

pctm likes this.
  5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Wow a slight feeling of nostalgia as we switch to a new thread, precisely 23 months after it began!

upload_2017-5-26_20-49-10.png

Here's to another X years of high class ALOOG-1 action!

Andy-R, pctm and V8_KB like this.
  6. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Yeah I'd rather see the "old" thread getting new shiny title than a new thread.

Anyway, racing tonight was really mixed. Either awesome or amazing. :D

Andy-R, LeiF and pctm like this.
  7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yes it varied between mildly epic and full blown incredible, how disappointing.

V8_KB and Andy-R like this.
  8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Sorry if you have thread nostalgia guys :( I thought it really could do with those extra bits in the title. Atleast you can see that it is a public server chat thread from the title now rather than a miss placed league thread or something.

Sleeper Service and LeiF like this.
  9. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Once weekend shift is out the way I'll see about keeping it populated on the weekdays ;)

The opportunity to run A only is an interesting proposition, good luck with it all.

LeiF, V8_KB and Andy-R like this.
  10. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Well so far I haven't noticed traffic be any less really with A only, the racing has been very high standard and no sillyness at all.

Well, all apart from the intense rivalry in the pits between the BWM and Toyota teams, I heard one of the German mechanics has dissapeared and worryingly quite a few of the Toyota guys are unexplainedly missing fingers.

Drop by any time ;)

Sleeper Service, V8_KB and Andy-R like this.
  11. iVG

iVG Alien

Wow we have MR [A] only, not AB? That must be a new thing. Also noticed -MR points for crossing the pit line on the exit or cutting a corner on a few servers. Looks pretty good!

LeiF and Andy-R like this.
  12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

More of the same tonight on different track or something completely different?
    Personally I really like the cars, they are well matched in pace and I had superb races last night, so it would be nice to carry on on different track. ;)
    Unless something is already planned of course.

Both of these things came up in the newest MR update. >Click

13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Sorry, I just saw your post V8... its currently a 4 car GT4.5 class. Im more than happy to change back though :D

Head to the server when you want to race and we can discuss.

V8_KB likes this.
  14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I don't think there can be too many Monte Shell F40 liveries on RD so I made 1 for our skin pack :p

15. steve1684

steve1684 Gamer

Last three laps of a race yesterday evening.

Andy-R likes this.
  16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Nice video Steve! I'm definitely stealing your idea to show multiple onboards :D

Seeing as I'm not the only 1 who was really enjoying the E30 M3 S1 vs AE86 Tuned races perhaps we can revisit that today at a different track... any ideas where to race?
    (I also added another livery for the AE86 and edited some of the existing ones.)

17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

...Donington National or 1 of the RIR layouts could be fun

18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I've lowered the tone for day time today with silly cars at The Tajo (closed wheel prototypes.) Will change again at the usual time.

If anyone drops to B from low attack % let me know and we will switch back to AB until the attack % bug is fixed.

19. iVG

iVG Alien

What is this bug exactly? And yes I got demoted I thought it was me :(

20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Attack % is around a tenth what it should be so everyone has very low attack.
    Looks like Minolin has just released a fix for it :)

@bigbawmcgraw, @steve1684

Schnipp likes this.
  21. iVG

iVG Alien

Was wondering why I got demoted (#publicservers2017 :D)

Andy-R likes this.