1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic The BIG challenge and be a man Nordschleife Abarth 595 SS

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, Jun 3, 2017.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Simple rule ;

NO TC
    NO ABS
    Looking at the girls the birds and the flowers while driving is NOT allowed , we ask full commitment and 100% concentration .
    Pee is tolerated while driving .
    Dare the challenge and go for it be a real man .

PS : don't fall in sleep

PS4
    Laptime :13:01.765

Nordschleife Abarth 595 SS.jpg

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Inter-Community Challenge BigGrid Event! Dec 29, 2019
    Console Lounge THE BIG CHALLENGE 2 to be KING..KONG the Nordschleife Abarth 500 Assetto Corsa Jun 16, 2017
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Anyone find there is big "depression" on the track in Zandvoort, at this point!!! Jul 5, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions the biggest crash noobs !!! May 3, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International's Suzuka Big Grid 90 6hr Endurance 28/5/2022 Apr 10, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Different FFB feel in a big grid Feb 13, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International 'Big Grid 9hr Endurance Spa' 82 teams 19th Feb 2022 Dec 20, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB ACC Big Grid Monza 8/12/21 Aug 27, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game ruining bug: Big difference between HUD lap time and speed on track Aug 26, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Senna Tribute Race #Biggrid Apr 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacing Latinoamerica - Champ big grid - System Ballast - Free Mar 2, 2021
    Physics Bugs & Issues Big probleme (very disturbing) Dec 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't load SPA with maximum cars [potentially weak CPU for such big grid] Nov 29, 2020
    ACC Physics Ferrari 488 GT3. Big problem in race. Oct 18, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Needs a big update Jun 24, 2020

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I'll give this a go over the weekend.

In GT4 I once tried the Nordschleife in the Mercedes-Benz Daimler Motor Carriage 1886. I don't recall how long it took but seem to remember timing it with a calendar!

4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

How my god this is happening for real?:eek::D:D:D:D:D:p but is it normal nords or endurance?never thought a joke could become a real challenge!i'll give it a go when i get home
    I did the same too,it took me 16 minutes or so.i didnt even need to use the brakes,pedal to the metal at the mindblowing speed of 18km/h

svenvangent and Scuderia Paul like this.
  5. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

12:484:262 - Brian

See movie. It is a completely valid lap and stock setup. Just watch the whole 13 minutes ;).
    I will drive another hotlap and make an "official" screenshot. It is really funny that at certain points you have to downshift otherwise you cannot climb that hill. And as I can recall you have to touch the brakes only on 4 or 5 points on the complete track.

Free tip of the day: enough fuel. 5L is not enough and I found out on the long straight...My assumption was 21km- 5liter = 1:4. An Abarth 595 will do at least 1:10. Not!!!

6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes it is the normal Nordschleife we take first lets start small :) and perhaps way much later we do the big brother , never the less those who dare to take this challenge are totally loco ...I'm one of them so you are not alone .
    The record on RSR stand for 12:27 whaaaaaaaat noooo ... yes 12:27 creasy fast if i may say so .

BrainBush : 12:48.262 the master .
    Me.............: 12:47 ups sorry 13:01 and something ,

Brainbush takes the lead who dares to challenge him :p

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    LucaBenj likes this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Two little turns I had to do to finish the new attempt , two little tinny winny turns that was all :rolleyes: nooooo fuel any more .
    And also be prepared for some crashes if you want to go real fast with this car :eek::D

LucaBenj likes this.
  8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Less fuel naked in the car with only my helmed on I went for a new try and look IMPROVEMENT :cool:

PS4
    Laptime : 12:33.640

Nordschleife Abarth 595 SS.jpg

Fab85, Lewisxbone, Fbrg90 and 2 others like this.
  9. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Just to clarify, is it Stock Settings only?

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

No you are freeee as a bird fly my sun

11. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a roller coaster but I did it. Now one (what make it three) cold Palmke and Duvel beer

12:27:600 - BrainsBush

Assetto Corsa_10.jpg

Hugo Catarino, Tomcul and svenvangent like this.
  12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Braaaaavicimooooo el Brainbush :cool: san en theee with your Duviel

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  13. Duffyhs

Duffyhs Racer

i can't get faster than 13:10:....
    driving with the PS4 Controller
    and if you just KISS the curbs, you make a funny spin

14. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

But the most imported fact is you've done it and for this well done Duffyhs :cool:

15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Laptimes

1:....BrainBush : 12:27.600
    2:Svenvangent : 12:33.640
    3:........Duffyhs : 13:10.and something but that is for later .

Hugo Catarino and BrainsBush like this.
  16. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Fun combo in a totally different way than what I'm used to (tail happy cars). But it's fun to try keep the momentum going with this car.
    After a couple of tries; 12:33.503
    IMG_1975.JPG

Fab85 and svenvangent like this.
  17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

:D:D:D You beat me with 0,137 :cool::cool::cool: well done Pretend racer you are now one of the few man who dared the challenge :cool:

Pretend racer likes this.
  18. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Laptimes

1:.......BrainBush : 12:27.600....BrainsBush still comfortable leading
    2:..Pretend racer.: 12:33.503....New
    3:...Svenvangent : 12:33.640
    4:...........Duffyhs : 13:10. ??? ....and something but that is for later .

Pretend racer likes this.
  19. Hugo Catarino

This one felt like nice drive with the family,with my imaginary wife making fun of me for wearing sparco driving gloves for a sunday stroll and my imaginary kids laughing while going trough the karossell and weaving to the nice fellows in the ambulances :D:D:D

Btw,does this challenge have the 26° rule?i forgot that and did the lap with 22°,if it has that rule i'll do another one

Attached Files:

Fab85 and svenvangent like this.
  20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

No problem regards the degrades , if a man wants to drive the Nordschleife at -10° be my gast .
    Hmmmmm... you are fifth driver now , slowly many drivers are accomplishing there man dreams :)
    Thanks for your laptime will be soon in the golden hall of fames drivers :cool:

21. Hugo Catarino

Nice,thanks;) actually,after i did this lap i kinda want to own a 595 now :p

svenvangent likes this.