1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 6, 2017.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

They fixed the setup car save, and broke the delete car setup save/overwrite car save. Fps improvement was minimal. They sold us dlc as well. If you bought a season pass you got your content after everyone else.

2. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Lol, we will see. I'm still not able to play pc1 because i'm not able to create a profile. Nice game...

I'm not saying ac is perfect, its far far away from that. But saying pc2 will be better than ac after project bugs 1 is funny.

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

How come you can't create a profile.

4. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Idk. I created one but wanted to start new deleted it. Now i cant create a new one.

5. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

Today is Friday, in theory it was at the end of this week when the expected update would be announced. We are still without news ....

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

6. rUudD

rUudD Racer

No news is always bad news when it comes to AC.

7. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

Saving setups still don't work for everyone even after reinstalling game, factory reseting console and doing other stuff to make sure console is not at fault there. I'm one of those and had to look setup from text file I have for every race. Hopefully patch will come soon so people wont become too pissed and leave without looking back, there was not too much players online last times I were there..

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It's unbelievable that the setup system is still not working as it should. 10 months it's been out, and basic stuff is still broken. i mean it's a racing sim, and a major factor on racing sims is setups for different tracks. If you manage to save them, which I can at the moment, I can't overwrite it if I change it, I have to resave the whole setup under a new name. Then you can't delete anything either. It's a joke that kunos don't seem to be bothered about fixing it.

AZT B Tender likes this.
  9. rUudD

rUudD Racer

IMG_0773.PNG

Last seen June 9th, they aint interested. Prob spending my hard earned mney drinking tea and brainstorming what great new dlc pack to bring out and screw us out of even more cash.

Canadian_2Four and AZT B Tender like this.
  10. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

They probably are working hard, on the pc version.

Ravellron, svenvangent and sentinelz like this.
  11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

She is only a community manager... Would be great to see her work more in the forums for sure,but she isn't a dev.
    But for sure post realese support on console need to improve a lot and fast..because great driving games are incoming soon on the consoles.. And even knowing that physics and FFB from assetto are the best on consoles...That can be not enough to maintain a lot of people in the game in a near future.

Really sad, because the game has really a huge potential

svenvangent and Hammerpgh like this.
  12. I mean hey they show us how it mean to them that whe supporting that game with community challenges that people stay by the game. I'm really really p...ed and feeling simply cheated. Not because they have my money. No because they show no respect. Whe waiting now nearly a year...Please keep that in mind. It's not so that whe were angry after 6 months.....Now that's now ten months. I'm tired that PC guys come and say they have every single version hundred times and whe should be no pussy. Yeah in there eyes whe should buy ten more copys that kunos have enough people who doing the work they had been done at release.
    PC Cars had many bugs and cost me one year of my lifetime for all the anger. But after 6 months the game runs more or less. The studio head was in the first month every day in the forum and even later. He really discussed with us from eye to eye no arrogant attitude like in other so named support forums.
    Nice that whe get here a section for reporting bugs but the last update is 4 months ago. I know a song from new model army.....You can say what you want but it doesn't change anything....... That how I feel now.

13. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I get your point and of course there were many bugs in pCars 1 but the bottom line is I am still playing it now almost two years after release while AC is still laying in wait for this update. It has the potential to be incredible but for us on Xbox at least it's turned into something far removed from that. I am not sure what the problems are with the update this time but surely it's not too much to ask for some explanation as to what it is that is causing so many hold-ups.

I'll continue to support it and hope it all comes out right in the end but it's difficult to maintain that at times.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  14. @P73

@P73 Simracer

@AC_CM505; @Lord Kunos: We wonder if you' d have any news to share on the pending Xbox update. Again, even if it's bad news, we are prepared to take it, but it would be nice knowing the actual facts so that expectation levels could be kept in check.

Thank you and, again, your feedback would be much appreciated.

15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone. We just wanted to give you all an update on the situation regarding Update v 1.14 on Xbox One... As you know, we have encountered some issues in our submissions process and we're not in the clear yet! We understand that this is incredibly frustrating for our players and we can only apologise at this stage for the delay. We will of course, keep you up to date with the latest and as soon as we're ready to launch, we will let you all know! :(

16. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

hello so what are we looking at then in real terms do you think another week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks or longer.

17. I think months or years

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  18. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update.. not the news we want of course but it is what it is.

Can we just perhaps know is this an issue with maybe Microsoft being more stringent in their processes which finds things not discovered on PS4 or is it just that the Xbox version needs something that the PS4 doesn't? Just curious what the difference is with the same update between the two consoles.

@P73 likes this.
  19. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Hahaha as i said this game NEVER gonna work properly!! bury this game..

Shame on u kunos.. i wont buy a copie for PC. I was close to.. but nääää..
    All u can do is apologise? NO - send me a free code for PC Version.

20. @P73

@P73 Simracer

That's something I really wanted to know as well...

Hammerpgh likes this.