1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic THE BIG CHALLENGE 2 to be KING..KONG the Nordschleife Abarth 500 Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, Jun 16, 2017.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Little King and Kong got a big army of 195 horse powers ( these horses powers are a mix of Arab , Mustang and Morgans ) , those horses ( if they want to ) accelerate in 7 secondo's to 100km/h and have a speed on top of that of ( hold your horses ) 225km/h , all these mass weights 930 kg in gold .

Whats next …..O yes new rules , what rules !! , NOOOOO rules you are free as a blue bird .

Laprecord on RSR site stand for 8:04.559

ABBBBB.jpg

And here all ready a little taste of honey of wath to expect and will overcome to you when you are in the mood to do the challenge .

And the Bar is for open declared , have a drink or two before you go thank you and good luck .

PS : for those who even think to have the balls and try to be faster than me ….. be prepaid I will cheat and you don't want that I think .

( BUT THERE ARE NO RULES )

PS 2 : Ach ok , so …... For those bla bla bla I will cheat even more .

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Inter-Community Challenge BigGrid Event! Dec 29, 2019
    Console Lounge The BIG challenge and be a man Nordschleife Abarth 595 SS Jun 3, 2017
    Screens & Videos First Laps Nordschleife DLC | Virtual Reality | BigScreen Beyond Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Anyone find there is big "depression" on the track in Zandvoort, at this point!!! Jul 5, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions the biggest crash noobs !!! May 3, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International's Suzuka Big Grid 90 6hr Endurance 28/5/2022 Apr 10, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Different FFB feel in a big grid Feb 13, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International 'Big Grid 9hr Endurance Spa' 82 teams 19th Feb 2022 Dec 20, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB ACC Big Grid Monza 8/12/21 Aug 27, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game ruining bug: Big difference between HUD lap time and speed on track Aug 26, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Senna Tribute Race #Biggrid Apr 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacing Latinoamerica - Champ big grid - System Ballast - Free Mar 2, 2021
    Physics Bugs & Issues Big probleme (very disturbing) Dec 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't load SPA with maximum cars [potentially weak CPU for such big grid] Nov 29, 2020
    ACC Physics Ferrari 488 GT3. Big problem in race. Oct 18, 2020

3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

First attempt
    PS4
    Laptime : 8:15.190

Nordschleife Abarth 500 Assetto Corsa.jpg

Laughing Gravy and Hugo Catarino like this.
  4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

This is fun but nothing beats the high testerone,ballsy,separate men from children that was the first challenge :D:D:D

5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes but little boys become big boys and I had this already in my mind to do that , any way hope you gonna give it a go any way
    If not pfff I wont speak to you any more for to 2 min:D

BrainsBush and Hugo Catarino like this.
  6. Hugo Catarino

Of course i will :D:D:D i always respond to challenges! But i think i dont have the time to do it this weekend,with le mans and stuff :p

BrainsBush likes this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

EuroSport here in Belgium start to broadcast Le Mans at 09.00 O'clock in the morning .

8. Hugo Catarino

So does Eurosport here in Portugal,cant wait!maybe i find the time to do the challenge beetween breaks from the broadcast!

svenvangent likes this.
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Scaboem up to grade that laptime
    PS4
    Laptime : 8:13.133
    By the way : 10 litres is good for one lap , don't put 9L in car because .....:D and if you do don't tell me that I didn't told you to do that do you ?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

11. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

8:14:578

Will have to change the setup to improve by 10 seconds.
    Completely different vs the 595SS.
    Would be nice to level up the car per challenge to finally end up with the fastest cars.

Assetto Corsa_26.jpg

12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes I was thinking first to take a slower car in the same class but I thought this will get boring for the Kings and the Kongs so
    I took the decision to go with the 2 extreme cars within the same brand , any way hope you guys will still like to do the challenge .
    Now back to Le Grande Circuit de La Sarthe Le Mans .

BrainsBush likes this.
  13. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

14. BrainsBush

great choice!! and after these Abarths e.g two Alfa's then two BMW's and to end up by two McLarens

svenvangent likes this.
  15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

No no wait this is a better one , first the Mazda Miata and than the Mazda 787B creaeaeaeaeasyyyyy :D:confused::confused::confused::D:eek::eek::eek::):)
    Speaking of extremeness :D

16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

In the meantime there are three musketeers who lissen by the name , Arab, Mustang and Morgan who have done a lap around the BurgerKing ring .

1: Martcerv..............8:04.531.......... The World wide record holder life with us from RSR site
    2: Svenvangent.......8:13.133.......... who ?
    3: BrainsBush.........8:14:578......... The Champ is also among us

PS ; now back to Le Mans Le Sarthre

17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes yes it's here I have to be :oops:
    Greatness comes with improvement so I improve now I feel great but than I look at the World Record and I feel small again .
    PS4
    Laptime : 8:11.948

PS: much better:)

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  18. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Move on up , I'm sure I saw Martcerv driving in the distance on the Nordschleife :)
    PS4
    Laptime : 8:10.710

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    Hugo Catarino and martcerv like this.
  19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

1: Martcerv..............8:04.531..........The World wide record holder lives among us from RSR site
    2: Svenvangent.......8:10 710...........Getting closer
    3: BrainsBush.........8:14:578..........Champ where are youwhoe

20. BrainsBush

I already scraped 2 seconds extra off the previous time. Now a 8:12:xxx (will upload screenshot tomorrow). Below 8:10 possible. but 8:05?

Tomorrow I will use the same temp, track condition etc as @martcerv Only triple screen is not possible for the console players ;)

svenvangent likes this.
  21. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Funny when I first ran laps the 8:04 seemed a stretch but doing a few laps and running off my delta I could see a couple seconds each lap. When I did get there I made a couple bad shifts and some other small errors as this car can be tricky and can see easily a coupke more seconds on a clean lap.

The last few corners after dottinger hohe are quite tricky as braking there its very easy to lose the rear. A few other corners I still wasnt too sure what gear to use as second is pretty short and 3rd was a bit tall. A but if gear grinding in a couoke sections where I tried to stuff it into 2nd when staying in 3rd is probably best.

I will have another go tonight and put up a video of the lap.

Temps I dont know if it helped as I thought I set 26 clear but was overcast. The lower track temps probably helps the front tyres avoid overheating but rears never got to temp. They likely wont get to temp anywhere though as they are unloaded and I had 0 rear wing.

Setup wise I didnt do too much to it, set pressures, stiffened it up a bit some front camber a bit more at the rear. Diff power was the mid setting and diff coast at the lowest.

BrainsBush and svenvangent like this.