1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Interesting reflection.

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by sentinelz, Jun 20, 2017.

1. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

This is a view of passionate simracing users on consoles, in this case on Xbox One, read it, it's interesting given the current issues of the Xbox game. Very interesting...

https://plus.google.com/+NICOLARIS3/posts/2SRg1W9yz7k

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

NR3 NICOLARIS3 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room EASTERNS Racers | Our goal is to provide clean, interesting single races and events. Feb 28, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Interesting plan from Porsche using Assetto Corsa Feb 11, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Interesting find about AI strength in championship mode Oct 31, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Spinning -- Interesting Problem Possibly Resolved Jul 1, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Interesting new series on youtube Feb 20, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Interesting tidbits on Cobra 427 Jan 26, 2018
    Screens & Videos This is interesting Oct 16, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Interesting PC update (plus DLC) due May 18th May 13, 2017
    Chit Chat Room I guess implementing of vive VR should be more interesting than i expected.. Mar 2, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Controller settings INTERESTING !!!!! Feb 17, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Interesting new fantasy track for AC (Toscana) Nov 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Some interesting stats on current VR state Sep 7, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Highlights v0.1: Log interesting moments in race by pressing a hotkey Sep 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Interesting video from Kunos comparing the Controller to Wheel... Aug 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room I found something really interesting...(or maybe not) Jun 24, 2016

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Interesting? Still sounds butthurt to me.

4. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

what do you mean?

5. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

TL;DR. What a rant.
    Why do so many people think just because they bought software from a company that they have any right to call the shots or make demands on the developers? Or that they know enough about the product/business to voice qualitative suggestions and often very loud opinions on how to make the dev's product/run the dev's business?

IllestD likes this.
  6. Ecotec16

Ecotec16 Rookie

Because without fans, you are nothing.

Bultaco85, daveftones and sentinelz like this.
  7. Horus

Horus Alien

AC has no fans? Oh! It's just me then. So nice of Kunos to make a game exclusively for me. Thank you team Kunos.

Dookie, IllestD, Ace Pumpkin and 2 others like this.
  8. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

I think the same

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Very interesting viewpoint, I would say though if you purchase software of a company it should work as it's supposed to, and if it doesn't it's down to the software company to fix it.
    In the case of the Xbox version, some parts haven't worked from day 1,there's performance issues from day 1, and the software company has done very little to fix it.

10. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Yes of cause, they only fix pc and ps4 versions.

Expect a locked thread very soon :)

11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

If the updates are made then sent to MS and rejected for whatever reason then its Kunos on purpose holding things up. Kunos is partnering with Sony and MS is the one causing the delays sounds like there must be Sony people working at MS purposefully holding up updates for Assetto corsa for Xbox. :rolleyes:

I think its time to loosen up the hat a little.

[​IMG]

Capirossi likes this.
  12. Greetings to all!. First of all I must say that I am the author of the "post" mentioned in that link ... I am the first defender of Kunos and Assetto Corsa from the moment I bought the simulator ..., and I must say also the same as we all think: Assetto Corsa offers us the best model of driving on circuits in the history of consoles ... Okay, that said, I'm going to the issue in question because I see that some do not understand the real position of the post or even not Xbox users, but PC and Sony, when really are things that only feel and suffer on Xbox .., because it is something that only affects Xbox .... Ok ..., that said, I continue .... I defend Assetto Corsa and the work of Kunos, regardless of the content .... I am the first to have experience in technical projects, and for that reason I initially understand Kunos ... Now ..., one thing is to defend that philosophy, of which I am the first to defend and understand the problems, and another very different is to pay a product to then see how, costing the same as in the other platforms in console, I see more problems that begin to sound more strange than normal ... I pay, I demand, but not for the product I have already accepted, not ... but for a product that does not offer in proportion the same as the other version, in this case Sony ... So, only under that point of view, all Xbox users are right about that, regardless of who the culprits are. This is not a group of users of Forza with absurd and unfounded complaints, no ..., make no mistake ... This is a group of Xbox users who love Assetto Corsa and do not understand what is happening ... That's the key ..., that's the question ..., that's the question of the million ... And nobody in Kunos responds to us, except the typical response that they still have problems that can not solve ..., okay .., and Sony??, Sony have not had the same problems ... in Sony not, right?? ..., there is the big question of the Xbox user who has paid for this great simulator like all the others .... And if Microsoft is making impediments or has vetoed Kunos and can not tell us..., for something will be ..., for something will be ...., or not, okay ..., but what we can not do is be quiet as fools, and yes put pressure as it has to be ... With all due respect to Kunos, Digital Bros and Microsoft ... Tell us the truth, that's it!, as simple as that. It's the only thing we ordered on Xbox ...

13. upload_2017-6-21_16-13-12.png