1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Forza Motorsport 7] General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ZX636, Jun 12, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Forza Motorsport 7 was unveiled yesterday at the pre-E3 Xbox conference, along with the Xbox One X (official name of "Project Scorpio") and the brand-new 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

[​IMG]

Some key points from the conference:
    • Native 4K resolution (XBX), 60 FPS and HDR display technology (XBS/XBX);
    • 700+ Forzavista cars, 30+ environments and 200+ ribbons;
    • Racing driver customization with lots of body presets and suits, helmets etc. from different motorsport eras;
    • Dynamic weather system and time of day;
    • New fantasy track set in Dubai (Jebel Hafeet Mountain);
    • Playable on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Windows 10;
    • Xbox "Play Anywhere" title (cross play/save/buy);
    • Bigger eSports focus with new League system, enhanced spectating modes and Mixer integration;
    • Release dates: 3rd October (29th September for Ultimate Edition owners).
    Creative Director Dan Greenawalt confirmed that Forzathon events will be back.
    Forza Motorsport 7 will also feature new widebody kits (Rocket Bunny M3 E36 and FD3S RX-7 from Horizon 3 were already spotted), more wheels and the Maple Valley circuit last seen in Forza Motorsport 4. The return of Mugello was confirmed by Bill Giese, Turn 10's developer.

Official Trailer (4K)

Official Announcement & Xbox One X Gameplay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More details, features, cars and tracks will be, of course, unveiled in the upcoming weeks and months.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Global Motorsport Racing Aug 2, 2023
    Screens & Videos Trans Am 1970 Bryar Motorsports Park Feb 16, 2023
    ACC General Discussions FIA Motorsport Games Jun 20, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Shame on you Toni Vera. Low Fuel Motorsport race in Spa Francorchamps Jun 18, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - ACC Season 4 - Sundays @ 8:30 PM Eastern Mar 29, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - Saturday ACC Series @ 9 PM ET. Preseason starts July 10th! Jun 27, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - Saturday ACC Series & Sunday UK Tour Sprint Series Jun 13, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Xtreme Motorsport Feb 28, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars R-Motorsport front grill decal. Feb 17, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Endurance Series - Bathurst 6H Tomorrow Spots Still Avai Jan 9, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Enduro & Sprint Series Jan 4, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Enduro & Sprint Series Dec 22, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Skidmarks Motorsport Friday GT3 Championship - All Drivers Welcome Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled Virtual Motorsport GT3 Season 4 Nov 7, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - ACC Endurance & Sprint Series Startup Oct 26, 2020

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

4. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Hugo Catarino and ZX636 like this.
  5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You can post in the chitchat room as far as I know, may be wrong though.
    If so, happy discussion here.
    :)

Epistolarius likes this.
  6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

You should be able to post there if I'm not mistaken, chit chat forum section was opened up some time ago.

8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

A few little bits of new informations from different interviews with Bill, Dan etc.
    • Career mode, called "Forza Driver's Cup", has been built around six major championships, where you will be able to drive the cars you prefer: from NASCAR to racing trucks, from hypercars to pre-war GP racers and everything in between. Players will have access to race length tools that will allow them to increase the # of laps, just in case they don't like sprint races.
    • New "Adjudication System" for online racing, set to penalize players who cut corners, crash into other racers, or do something else that's not considered sportsmanship.
    • More focus on eSports, with Mixer integration, more spectator's mode options & views and more power to lobbies' marshals. Basically, the CU we've seen in Forza 6 were the basis upon which Forza 7 has been built and refined.
    • Forza 7 will feature the auction house from FH3 and more motorsport-focused bodykits and wheels, besides the Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk stuff, as previously mentioned and shown.
    • Volkswagen is back.
    Last but not least, Digital Foundry shared a couple of interesting tweets, in regards to the game's looks:
    • "Lots of washed out Forza 7 Xbox One X footage online now: this is HDR video capture treated as an SDR source, not what the game looks like."
    • Ran the HDR Forza 7 capture through John Hable's Uncharted 2 tone-mapping filter. Gives a decent approximation of how the game really looks:[​IMG]
    Something to keep in mind while watching gameplay footage on YouTube.

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I have every forza game since fm2, from fm5 I've Owned a wheel. Forza game wise always ticks all the boxes, except one, wheel handling/braking. After what the fanatec ceo said, I'm hoping it's a lot better than the last 2 instalments.

10. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

It seems that forza learned a few things from project cars. The game looks awsome!

11. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

It seems that forza learned a few things from project cars. The game looks awsome!

12. HelloAgain

HelloAgain Rookie

Looks quality.

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

If it's got a/c physics, with all the usual forza stuff it will be quality. It Looks quality.

capt nasties likes this.
  14. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

Really looking forward to this one! Still playing quite a lot of FM 6 at the moment and still enjoying it.

15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

16. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

17. Raikku

Raikku Racer

At least they have to put those "new"(in Forza-series) ffb options which Fhorizon 3 already got in its updates earlier.

One gripe always has been Forza's stupid cockpit-view, which is way too backward. So, will there be first time adjustable fov etc or at least much more forward cpit view viewpoint?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  18. At the moment it seems to me that the FM7 looks great and the details of the cars are unbelievable.
    But the hope we'll get more sim is for me dead.
    A year ago I hoped that FM will be more like iracing in combination with that esports stuff.
    What I'm missing are actual race cars. Even the Nissan GT-R GT500 is outdated. Where are the LMP, GTE and GT3 Cars from 2016/17??? All DLC?
    It looks more like a addition of FM6 and FH3 Cars. Even on trackside I'm sceptical because with tracks must go for the new one's?
    I will buying it but there is no thrill.

19. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Answering to myself, I red from Forza forums that cars should have dashboard-view know for wheel users. So no adjustable cpit-view but that second best thing. And ffb settings should have more options than before and some ppl claim that ffb in general has been improved. We'll see that then.

20. capt nasties

capt nasties Racer

assetto corsa has put the heat on T10 to step up the physics and wheel FFB game. For the first time since FM2 I am not pre ordering FM7. If the wheel FFB is not on par with AC I am going to stick with AC. It is far and away ahead of Forza (as we all know)

21. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Forza ffb will never be on par with assetto corsa. I dont think they want to. Its not a hardcore sim like ac. All i want from fm7 is (much) better ffb than in fm6.

ppbucko and capt nasties like this.