1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Another request for the 512m

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, Jul 11, 2017.

1. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

In agreement with Hugo. I know the vote results are in, but if you don't ask you don't get. I would also like the 512m to race against the 917K. I already have a modern F1 Ferrari that I'm not interested in. I'm Scottish. We're very good at asking for another vote when we don't get the result we wanted. :)

GhostMan, AvGas, Fernando007 and 12 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Request for another 'Historic Track' Oct 26, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues an error occurred - please buy another game Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting driving with another ai car instead of my own after replay Aug 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Yet Another Championship Glitch? Sep 26, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Another great news for Quest 2 users, maybe works to Rift too. May 27, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Headlight projection disappears as soon as my car is alongside another Jan 20, 2021
    ACC Physics is there any way to import a car setup on another track?!? Dec 14, 2020
    ACC Tools Yet another Fuel Calculator app - iPhone Aug 23, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Yet another AC game crashing problem Aug 1, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions another g920 problem Jul 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Yet another RC Question..... Apr 29, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #165 Ok, I'll Alfa another go... Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Spawned on another car at race start + damage Jan 3, 2020
    ACC Gameplay How to move the saved game files and championships, replays etc to another PC? Dec 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Another Freeze fest and Crash at end of Practice 2 Aug 7, 2019

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

And the 333SP lol. Add the 641 while you're At it haha. I wonder if Kunos would accept a crowd fund to pay for a Ferrari pack2 so they have the licencing and staff payment in advance when they have time in their schedule? Who would be willing to put their money where their mouth is?

I propose

• 512M ( how about the S version instead?)
    • F1 641
    • 333SP
    • 312 T4 ( a gift to @Lord Kunos as I'm sure I read he's a fan of that one)
    • you guys suggest the rest.
    I know it's a long shot, but the community clearly want more Ferraris from that poll list, so why not give the customers what they want to buy? Seams like a good business decision when the time permits. Can't wait for this pack anyway.

Dresden, Sohail_16, AvGas and 3 others like this.
  4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Great post friend, and you are totally right when you say that if we dont ask we dont get.the solution is to ask it until one of the devs gives an answer!

AvGas and pippo10 like this.
  5. Hugo Catarino

Totally agreed,that would be awsome!i would gladly participate in a crowd fun.i rather have a single Ferrari than almost every lotus they add :D

pippo10 and AvGas like this.
  6. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

I'm beginning to wonder if Kunos haven't tricked us all here. Maybe it was always their intention to release all the cars on the list and the entire voting thing was a sham. I've been enjoying all the posts on this subject, I bet they are laughing themselves all the way around Vallelunga. ;)

7. Hugo Catarino

That i dont know,but i was disappointed to only vote for 1 car.in the new year message,it was implied that it would be 7 cars in the voting :(

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I've seen a few people mention crowd funding in the PC section too. It's something we should all come together on.
    It certainly was implied, but thankfully Kunos staff chose the other 6 for us. We would now be getting the 2017 F1 and 488 GTE if we could vote for all 7, that would have been extremely disappointing.

9. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

Really?

I was very disappointed by most of the first 6 cars, I much preferred the cars on the voting.

10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Indeed, really. All the cars chosen by Kunos are awesome, only car I would swap from their choice is the 812 ( not that I don't like it though ). Also had we been able to vote for 7, who knows how it would have turned out? We could have had mostly F1 cars, with the 488 GTE thrown in which is similar to the GT3. The 512M did so well because many voted for it not because it was their favourite, but because it had a rival and also because they thought it was the best vote to beat the 2017 F1. Voting tactics could have been very different with 7 votes.

alex21212121 likes this.
  11. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

Well, 3 of the cars are going to be F1 cars anyway so...

12. Dresden

Dresden Gamer

A great selection there. I would love to see those cars in a future pack.

It will be interesting to see how the 2017 F1 goes over. We will be able to compare it with the all-screaming, all-powerful 2004 version. One sounds like a panzer tank division going to war and the other sounds like a sewing machine. Ha! Those who chose the 2017 car in poll should be forced to use in every day as punishment.

Hugo Catarino and alex21212121 like this.