1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xbox One Update v 1.14

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by AC_CM505, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

@Melvin Gous
    Yes we know we have to go to start screen (where you have to press A Button) to save setups or championships. But that doesnt work.

@Lewisxbone

Didnt have this problem yet.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  2. |Wizard|

|Wizard| Rookie

Why now I can't join lobbies with DLC track like RedBull Ring.
    Before the update that was possibile even I don't have DLC, but no longer possibile now after the update

Gurkensepp likes this.
  3. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

And now setups are disappearing. Changed the track for 20mins, went back to the previous track I was on earlier and guess what.... my saved car setup has gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

worst problem i'm having with this Update is a was driving and my wheel just didn't want to turn the car my 458 NFB wheel was on full lock and car just wanted to go forward

5. jorge_pzg

jorge_pzg Rookie

I can save my custom championships, but they disappear when I exit the game. Is it a bug?

6. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Its not a but, its a feature ;)

I resolved the setups issue with reinstalling the game (erase everything!).

7. jorge_pzg

jorge_pzg Rookie

So how can I save and continue my champs?

8. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Thats doesnt work for championships :/ only for setups.

9. jorge_pzg

jorge_pzg Rookie

That is very dissapointing... Can you save in PS4 or PC?

10. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

On PS4 there is the same problem i heard. On PC i dont know, that version stays above console :(

11. jorge_pzg

jorge_pzg Rookie

That is a shame

Gurkensepp likes this.
  12. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I've had no problem on ps4 with saving. I've played about 20 championships and around 3 reset early on after a couple races. Try deleting your game save date ( make a copy of it first in case it doesn't work and you want to revert back to it). You could try a complete reinstall too, which might be pointless if this is widespread on Xbox.

jorge_pzg likes this.
  13. jorge_pzg

jorge_pzg Rookie

I just installed Assetto, and it happened. I will try to delete my savegame, but it happens to a lot of people hahaha