1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Game won't start - Xbox One

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by alanmax, Aug 16, 2017.

1. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Today another attempt.... I tried go offline.... After starting AC - message about setting My Home Xbox (after reset console - deleted!)... I set it up (back in Online)... The game works for me.
    Sry for my English!

2. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Free code 4 PC version?!

They dont have a clou how xbox live works! U saw and see that from beginning, first biggest problem (and its still there) is the party function of live, that is working completely different as it works on PC/PS4. That was and i think still is a small thing but with all codes aside makes it big.

And so on and on.. :D
    Get yourself some help kunos..

Recode that game from ground up pls.
    And oh yeah.. if ur working that close to MS now to fix that sh.. again. Why is it not highlighted on the xbox live status screen? Cause for example.. when a COD or BF isnt working for a few hours u will see that on this side: http://support.xbox.com/de-CH/xbox-live-status (swiss version sorry)

But yeah.. Mr. Masters Voice of Kunos.. pass the puck or ball (got some?) to MS and replaying comments with "feeling"..

Cmon..

Sorry about my english and my exlamation.. but i cant believe that this is taking more than 24h to solve!!

Unbelievable

3. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

After turning off and turning on the console, it only works offline.

4. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

WoW!
    Have you seen this?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...s-microsoft-scrambles-for-a-fix/#33fe4d5b7638

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

sidy06 likes this.
  5. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We believe the Xbox One launch issue has been resolved. Please give AC a go and let us know if you're still experiencing issues. Thanks.

7. Dino Silenzi

Dino Silenzi Rookie

Game starts with xbox on line, but no servers available and it's impossible to create a lobby

8. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

AC worked fine since the last update, then suddenly this issue arose.
    XBOX Live experiences an outage soon thereafter.

Surely its not too far fetched to believe that the issue is may not be with AC itself ?

9. Dino Silenzi

Dino Silenzi Rookie

Now it's fine and works perfectly!

10. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

It's ok (CZE).

11. JuhaS

JuhaS Rookie

Hi, now the problem seems to be solved. Haven't done anything on my side and my Xbox One has been online. I did play 3 different sessions of this game today, game started and worked every time. GREAT!

12. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Hello game currently works fine and online servers are also working well no problems thanks

13. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Hey working fine now...too exhausted to play tonight long day. Thanks for the hard work resolving it, any way you will tell us what happened?

14. Benkid

Benkid Gamer

Doing it again

15. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Incredible ... the game does not start yet! On guys ... you still can not have the same problem ... fix it fast !!

Incredibile ...il gioco non si avvia ancora !!Su ragazzi ...non รจ possibile avere ancora lo stesso problema ...risolvete velocemente per favore !!

16. Stang69

Stang69 Rookie

I'm new to this forum but to be greeted by this was a bit of a shock.

DON'T POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD, REPORTING "I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE!"

In order to receive support, please ALWAYS zip and attach your "logs" folder, otherwise we can't help!
    You can find it in the "Assetto Corsa" folder located in your Windows Documents folder ("Documents\Assetto Corsa" path).

If we all opened new threads for this problem there'd be dozens/hundreds of duplicate threads, if that's what you want I'll do it but....
    Today is the second time I have bought this game, I took the first one back months ago it was so full of bugs but at least it ran.
    Thought I'd give it another try, mainly for the Lotus 79 and Porsche 917's
    I am already really pee'd off with this game and I come here looking for help only to find this

Plus I haven't a clue about Windows, thats why I am on the XBox thread.
    Haven't used Windows since '98.

Hey guys I am just after some help and also to add my complaint to all the others that this game has generated, what am I missing

Cheers

17. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Are you guys kidding me this problem is apparently back again I haven't to be able to play for the last 3 or 4 days first it was kicking me back to the dashboard now I got it on but those no servers found thing is back again I am so sick and ready to throw this thing like a frisbee honestly I've been very patient but I'm done I guess it's Formula 1 2017 and project cars since this game can't handle being played!!!

18. The game didn't run for days and no statement or comment. Sorry but that's simply arrogance. I never know a developer who is that in self love that he thinks there is no need to comment in ther OWN Support Forum. This goes not against the dev team. It goes to the people who a responsible for communication and even the forum support.

19. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

If this is going to happen every time MS does an update, then maybe Kunos should ask for advanced notice of a pending update and plan accordingly to handle the end result. Instead of being caught off guard and letting users bear the brunt of the circumstances.

20. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

MON 911, Starts, has servers, and mapping. But headlights are questionable.