1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 A 1.47 GB patch is live for download...

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Sep 12, 2017.

1. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Downloading it now... Let's see what news are in store.

cave, Scuderia Paul and _reborn_ like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Alfa Romeo 147 on Assetto Corsa! (MOD) Aug 21, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Zolder 147/142 Next Lap invalidated Sep 29, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #147 – Tibor kísértése - Go To Kart. Sep 22, 2019
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC User Interface Tyre Pressure Bars not working correctly for dry tyres after 1.9 patch Jul 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch notes v. 1.9.0.4 Jun 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v1.8.10.4 Mar 23, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming tonight Mar 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming Feb 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v 1.8.7.3 live on Xbox Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions patch v 1.8.7.1 bad , doesn't work Dec 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch Notes v 1.8.7.1 Dec 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Release notes next patch? Nov 22, 2022

3. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Is it AC 2? Even the UI settings needed to be reinserted, as if from the box. Great patch! Nice battles with AI's, whose behaviour is now much more like it should be. They dispute positions nicely, overtake better and don't get stalled anymore, when we stop on the track.

Button mapping looks great. No crash to dash!

That MC12... What a car! Very good impression up to now.

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Do you have an aggression slider for the AI?

5. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Probably a fix for the Xbox crashing issue

6. 1.5 GB is a lot more than a hotfix.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

the update info clearly states a lot of things including the R2R pack. Couldn't read what it entails as it was in German Kiev ( someone posted a photo in the other thread ).

Edit: the 2nd post makes it clear this is more than a fix.

JesterDay likes this.
  8. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Is this on PS4 too?

Nope I just checked. Damn it! why is the Xbox getting it first?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  9. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Yes

10. Then you have a whole new game. (if you play SP)
    Have fun! The AI improvement is massive.

11. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Why not? Last update was 2 month after ps4 update ;)

pippo10 likes this.
  12. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great stuff. Looking forward to getting home from work, which I haven't left for yet, to try it out.

Pity that Ready to Race doesn't arrive until tomorrow on PS4 but at least I can ride onboard the AI in a replay to get a decent look at them.

Time to remap some controls too!

13. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

So is the patch also available for PS4 , not that I am complaining if it isn't as about time Xbox users got some love, I can wait ;)

14. Scuderia Paul

No, not yet. I just checked before leaving for work so I would not have to wait this evening.

15. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Do you already have an AI aggression slider in the ps4 version? If so, don't wait up. What the xbox users just got, is what ps4 users already got sometime ago. So the only thing ps4 users should wait for is ready to race dlc.

16. Scuderia Paul

We don't have an aggression slider either.

The custom controls are something else I am looking forward to. I will also start my custom WEC. Wish we an LMP2 car.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  17. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Oh... then like michael said, ps4 users have something to look forward too. I didn't know consoles were this far behind pc.

18. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

console users are like mushrooms
    kept in the dark and fed bull **** :D

Hammerpgh likes this.
  19. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

so prediction was right, tomorrow we will get it on ps4 for sure. ;)

can somebody post the content of "news" in game menu? thx

20. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Ischemica, Lewisxbone and Ravellron like this.
  21. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Halleflaminglujah

Photonmonkey and Lewisxbone like this.