1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Sep 12, 2017.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I know people are already posting theese things on the other thread, but I thought would be a good idea to create a proper thread for it.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #115 – Blowout in Northamptonshire Feb 10, 2019
    ACC User Interface Triple screens ACC-11520x2160 @60fps.4K :When it’s working ? Jan 6, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Pitvoice 1.2 (151115) Nov 6, 2015
    3D car models Vaz 2115 samara Jul 29, 2015
    General modding discussion Ac , display sizes , 11520x2140 ? Apr 10, 2015
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update now Jan 8, 2024

3. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Nice one, was not sure where was best place to put my findings. Here is what I have found so far Apologizes if anyone else has mentioned these in another thread :

-MGU Mode button preset does not work when mapped it disappears
    -Times For Gold Silver and Bronze have changed on Ferrari SF15-T Silverstone special event ( Have not tried any others yet)
    - All carreer mode and special events progress has been lost
    - FFB settings are back to default
    - Not really a bug but the LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 are not recognized and I am unable to map any controls to them
    Will add anything else as I find it

JzxBonsai and Lewisxbone like this.
  4. bluesky

bluesky Alien

On Xbox One...

- complete game progress is lost (career and special events)
    - all setups are deleted
    - for controller is no clutch mappable. Nor in the presets, neither in customised button mapping. It simply doesn't exist.
    I did not connect my TX wheel yet, so I can't tell anything about the clutch for wheel button mapping.
    - all controller settings, audio settings and so on are resetted to default.

If necessary I can post a screenshot with the locked career races and showing a progress of 0%.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  5. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

hi, which console are you using and which is the patch giving you those issues?!?

6. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

I didn´t downloaded the patch because I´m at work right now and in Brazil is not available yet. So I want to ask one question for anyone who can answer: automatic wheel rotation adjust bug was corrected? In my case, I´m in PS4 using a Logitech G29.

Me and other users reported that problem in this thread:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...n-real-wheel-and-ingame-wheel-rotation.44862/

At the time, Lord Kunos said that would be a easy fix...

Alex1996 likes this.
  7. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i wish my carrer progress had of been wiped
    completeing it on easy and then trying to re do it on hard is a total nightmare

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It's in the patch notes so hopefully it Is indeed fixed.

Grijo likes this.
  9. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

MGU-H mode doesn’t work even after assigning it to a button.
    When you go back to the saved preset the new assigned button has disappeared.

Xbox one.

10. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Hi I'm using xbox and it is the latest patch 1.15

11. Gie

Gie Rookie

Mclaren P1 and Porsche 918 Spider TC can't be changed even if MGU recovery is assigned to another button.

12. Kain NL

Kain NL Rookie

When are you FINALLY gonna support the Fanatec CSL E PS4 base in a correct way????
    Buttons can be assigned.. True. But try to use the buttons you assigned for TCS, Abs, Brake Balance, Turbo etc.
    Wonder who does beta testing for you guys...

13. Alex1996

Alex1996 Gamer

Unfortunately, it seems it isn't. I tried a couple of car with the issue and everything is as before...

Grijo likes this.
  14. Gie

Gie Rookie

Xbox, 1.15

15. ricardo25011

ricardo25011 Rookie

good afternoon a question I want to do the same is not done here but not to make me know
    If cars will be a DLC payment or free will
    Thank you

16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Better to state in which console you found the issues because the thread is for both consoles.

Happens to me too. I assign traction control to one button on hybrid cars but it doesn't do anything when Im playing. On PS4

They are DLC payment. They are not included on the season pass.

17. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Thanks for the reply @Alex1996. I think I´m done with this game now. I´m not that kinda of guy that keeps complaining about everything and filling threads with bad words. But I think now it´s enough. So much lack of features needed for a sim, bad communication (or lack of it), horrible development...certainly I´ll keep my copy to play some hotlaps once in a while but I´ll not keep waiting for good news anymore, I have best things to hope for in the sim world...and of course, no more DLC for me, I´ll not spend one more penny to support that disrespect with gamers and consumers.

Daz730, the-D-, TheGT500 and 5 others like this.
  18. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

Is it available on PS4 now or not? Anyway, it's not available here in austria.

19. dawg

dawg Racer

I can't nor do i want to understand this kind of crap.

They are a small team, working for -probably- tens of thousands of users, maybe even in the hundreds of thousands.
    Just imagine how you would feel when you would work your butt of only to find that thousands of people can't do anything else than whine and nag and demand en threaten to leave the game you yourself worked on so hard. Have some respect, damn. Kids nowadays, pfff.

I myself say to you: good riddance. If you haven't got anything else to do than whine, please leave. We don't need or want whiners.
    At least, I don't. Because it's getting really, no, I mean REALLY annoying to read on this forum only to see that 50% or so are people like you, whining.

And I don't even read this forum every day, go figure how tired regular normal responding users are feeling.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  20. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

More than a million users.

I agree must be reconized that Kunos is working hard with the console version, but it also must be reconized that they release updates with a lot of bugs and issues. Some of them you notice it just by turning on the game.

21. dawg

dawg Racer

Well, with the exception of last week's bug on the Xbox, that the game wouldn't even start, you can drive right? It's not like the game is useless because you don't have button mapping, or no DRS-signs or something.

Seeing the amount of crap some users throw at Kunos, my guess is that it's already clear enough that there are bugs. So don't try and turn it around, instead, take a look in the mirror.

MaxStrong01 and @P73 like this.