1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

The less polite people are with their complaining, the less kunos actually listen to what you are saying. Try being polite and ask things rather than demand or threaten..
    Kunos doesn't owe any of us anything, we paid money for a racing sim, we have a racing sim. ANYTHING extra they do for the game is purely a bonus, so be grateful for a bonus, weather that bonus thing works properly or not is besides the point, its an extra thing you got.
    Kunos WILL try and fix all bugs, but they tackle the really important ones first and the really unimportant ones last. If they deem that you cannot assign a particular button on your controller is not very important, then no amount of shouting, whining complaining about how bad the company is or threatening to throw your toys out of the pram and quit playing the game will make them suddenly make it a priority.. They are making the game so they decide what they fix first NOT YOU..
    Just because you paid your money does not mean you get to be the CEO of kunos, its doesnt mean anything other than you was a customer of a product. You do not get to call the shots, make demands or make childish threats...

2. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

1- Being a small team is not an excuse for a bad work, especially after a year;

2- I would feel bad for the real players that expected a good product that I could not deliver. About general complainers, I would not care, simply as that;

3- To ask for respect, respect others. I didn´t directed any cursing word or expression to low your morale, like you did;

4- It´s not getting annoying, always was since the console version was released. And if you search my posts,you will not see me saying anything against Kunos, others players or the game itself;

5- If you don´t read everyday, I do, at least most of days. But I don´t post too often.

To complete my response to you, I´m not threatning or whinning or anything like it. What I´m saying is simply that the I will not support it anymore, simply as that. Who am I to threat a game developer? No one. And I even does not said that I will sell my copy. I said that I´ll not spend one more penny in it. And I was directing my answer to one user in specific. So, if you want respect, respect others, don´t come calling others "kids" or something. You don´t know me and I don´t know you.

3. dawg

dawg Racer

I was using you as an example of a whiner, so don't take it personally. I explicitly said "thousands of users". :)

Furthermore, you shouldn't take each word so literally. I was trying to make a certain point. And you've missed it.

No worries, peace and love anyways to all! ;)

4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

if ps4 done VR id of soiled my pants :D
    great work kunos [​IMG]

Daz730 likes this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Yes, you can drive. But the button mapping doesnt work, the online lobbies delay the race sometimes for half an hour, custom championships sometimes is broken, there are multiple graphic bugs, the difference with PC it's still huge...

I see normal that people is pissed off and they have reservations to buy DLC.

PD: Im not defending all the console users that complain about the game. Certainly there is a sector of those users that Im not agree at all.

Reinart86 and Grijo like this.
  6. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

PC users did received BOP in their last update. Dont understand why they decided to cut that out. :(

7. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Exactly! Some are just the same general complainers in other foruns...or general "hooligans" that just want to fight with everybody and break everything

SlimCharles likes this.
  8. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Still no servers for online racing. Button maping doesnt work. Wheel rotation is wrong for sone cars (ingame vs input wheel)

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Check out "Virtual wheel rotation" or something like that on video settings.

10. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I’m sure if you turn virtual wheel rotation to OFF in options it matches in game to the input of your wheel.
    I know mine does on Xbox with G920, it’s 1:1

Gurkensepp likes this.
  11. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Some people seem to be giving up on Assetto Corsa. Is it because they have something better in sight, right? It's a sad moment, so here we have a short story, to lift our mood:

Once upon a time, a man found a woman and got married to her. She wasn't a perfect woman though. For being very whimsical and busy, she had some defects she just didn't care about or hadn't got the time to improve.

Her husband got pissed with those 'bugs' of hers, but loved her in spite of all; her 'handling' was simply incredible. With all the pros and cons, they still managed to live a happy life together, until...

One day, the man got word that a very hot new lady was in town. She wasn't only hot, people would say, she was just perfect! Since that day, his head was turned around and kept spinning, as he thought: Damn my wife! I won't waste my time on her anymore! Now I want THAT perfect girl!

He started being very impatient and even disrespectful with his wife, cause he was sure he would now have the woman of his dreams. He eventually met that famous girl and she indeed looked REALLY hot! He couldn't wait to lay his hands on her, to check now good she was at 'handling'.

The day came and... God, she was a transvestite! When he found out about the farse, he shelved PCars 2 and went back to the somewhat bugged, wimsical, but VERY HOT Assetto Corsa. It was an imperfect, but happy ending.

12. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

It has been slow progress but this update has opened up this title and i am hugely impressed firstly with the New AI and secondly Kunos decision to keep quiet on it. That may seem like a strange decision to some , to stay quiet but in fact they made the right choice in my opinion.

onwards and upwards form here once again, nothing comes close to this thing with regards to pure racing and i do not think anybody can complain about that.

Scuderia Paul, @P73 and Dave53 like this.
  13. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

The good things don't negate the bad things. Yes it has the best feeling on the consoles and yes Kunos has worked hard on it (even by giving us exclusive features like private lobbies). But it is still bug fest, the communication it's really bad and it's not reducing the differences with PC in some areas.

This update for me, just like every one Kunos has developed, it's a mix of joy and disappointment. I was really expecting BOP as it is quite important to create close competition. And I did not expect custom button mapping to not work (it's quite useless actually).

So I thank them for the work... but not like I would like to.

Reinart86 likes this.
  14. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I think you're mistaking "whining" for strong feelings of frustration ? Let's turn it on it's head : how would you feel if you spent good money on a game that was billed as being as the same great racing sim experience as the PC release (obviously graphically and performance related exceptions for the less powerful consoles), only to find many settings and adjustments missing such as wheel / pedal calibration, DOR issues, dropping frame rates etc etc. Heck, there still is no way to record your best lap times, let alone any leaderboards, and this is a supposed to be a racing sim !
    Then, after being assured that these issues will be addressed you decide to show your support by spending almost the same amount of the game on the season pass, in the hope the revenue raised will aid the development of the console patches and allow a more speedy release of them, only to find it's made not one bit of difference.
    The patches and "exclusive console additions" have made little difference to the gameplay, the new bugs have joined the day one bugs that are still present, the new features either don't work, or are so poorly implemented that they needn't have bothered spending time and effort on them.
    OK, I get it, they're a small team, dedicated, blah blah blah ! I've read this so many times now that it's in the same league as all the other excuses such as "coming soon" or "if we could push a button to make it happen" etc ! We're 12 months into console development, Kunos has had our initial money for the game, plus season pass, plus any further DLC and we're still no closer to the finished game. What makes it more annoying is that even after the Digital Bros buy out, with all the potential benefits that the extra revenue and expertise can bring to aid development, were still no better off on consoles !
    So yes, I do believe most of us console gamers have every right to be annoyed !

Reinart86, Miticorio, the-D- and 2 others like this.
  15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Not on this:

Let's play a game:

Dirt Rally doesnt have online rally races? Im annoyed!
    Driveclub doesnt have set ups? Im annoyed!
    SLRE works at 30 fps? Im annoyed

Do you follow? Like you say, you bought the game. But that doesnt give you the right to claim that the devs add any feature you have on your mind. As a matter of fact you should not be annoyed by leaderboards because when you bought the game you should have known they werent promissed to be there.

There are plenty of options to be annoyed with Assetto (bugs, differences with PC and communication). But not that one.

16. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

I doubt that they've cut it out. It's more likely that there wasn't time to put it in. Ferrari DLC on PC is coming next week and releasing the RTR and 1.15 Update for Consoles after a new DLC for PC would propably upset some consoleros.

Awesome that you guys can finally have fun with the new AI!

SlimCharles likes this.
  17. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

Hey! I bought season pass why I can't use R2R? (PS4)[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

RTR isn't included in the season pass.

19. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

What?! And unless season pass sense not in gaining access to all dlc?! On yours it is honest?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

20. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

With the season pass u get the 3 porsche packs, red pack, japanese pack and the red bull ring. I am sure.

RTR costs 7.99€, i think it's worth it.

Scuderia Paul likes this.