1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

Listen, I am not poor, I am able to afford R2R. But when I buy season pass, I expect that I will receive all dlc
    It seems to me not Honestly

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

2. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

Yes but i am honestly :D
    In the description of the assetto corse season pass u can read it yourself if you don't believe me

3. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

My friend, I trust you. I don't believe that such situation is possible! It isn't fair. In all games buying season pass you receive all dlc. Or on a pro-procession of year release other season pass as it was with rainbow six.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

4. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

I'm so thankfull for this new update and the Ready 2 Race Dlc:) The new AI is just perfect... tried only a few races at the evening but woww.
    But the Best thing is the Maserati MC12...just love it!!!

5. I don't think the concept of reading what you are purchasing applies to a large portion of the console users. I base this off the number of posts like this one:
    I bought the 'all inclusive' version of Forza Horizon 3 and yet there are multiple dlc packs that aren't part of the season pass.

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You received all DLC pertaining to the season pass, and even the prestige pack if you didn't already own it. Which is not part of the pass.
    So you think the season pass is gonna cover all DLC for a game that at the time of release could have still had a few years of DLC support? You should have read the description and not assumed anything. Also AC has been out a year now, I think this DLC misses the year so you're still kinda off base.

SlimCharles likes this.
  7. dawg

dawg Racer

You know, what I'm thinking isn't really something to discuss here, I guess. Because I think people are just spoiled to death nowadays, to put it rather bluntly. If you think about it. Why not be glad we, consolies, have such a great racing sim to race with? One that's among the best ones out there, on console! Sure, not everything is as it can and probably will be. But good things take time. You know, time, a concept which we've seem to have forgotten the last decade. ;) Everything and everyone seems in a constant rush and don't want to wait anymore, haven't learned the concept of patience.

But enough of that. Don't want to get political and/or philosophical in here. :)

Dookie, _reborn_ and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The Season Pass cost €30 which gave us about 40 cars and a circuit. In value terms that more than covers it. Forza didn't include it's Porsche content in it's Season Pass either and there didn't seem to be much of an issue with that at all. The €10 or so saved from purchasing the SP on the Porsche DLC alone will cover the RTR cost.

Season ticket holders at football don't get every match a team will ever play. Look at it this way, the Porsche DLC finished the season.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    pippo10 and racevskis like this.
  9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I hope so. But it's not the first time they decide and state publicly to cut out something from PC.

10. And it never will; this is 100% as designed.

Before you ask, the reason is two-fold:
    1 - AC is a sim; a real life clutch in an H-pattern equipped car is not an on/off button.
    2 - Having the ability to map a clutch to a button enables the use of Macros as a cheat.

11. racevskis

racevskis Rookie

I think i got a good deal with the season pass and had no issues paying for the R2R DLC . Thought this thread was for bug reporting !

pippo10 likes this.
  12. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

all this paid for dlc is getting bit of a joke though really in games
    p cars 2 already has a season pass and its not even out yet
    maybe im just old :D
    its about time we had some track dlc though

Reinart86 likes this.
  13. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Isn't that an 1.15 Bug, issues & suggestions report tread?

It's gone a bit OT isn't it :rolleyes::D

Hugo Catarino and SlimCharles like this.
  14. I see in the patch notes we have received the wind algorithm. Correct me if I'm wrong, but on PC you can select/edit/change/see the wind direction and speed? I have looked everywhere and I just don't see "wind" anywhere. Is it an online only feature? (would be silly if so, surely not). On PS4 btw.

Reinart86 and pippo10 like this.
  15. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

I agree with you. I do not like the behaviour of a lot of people which one minute after the release immediately start to complain and claiming without appreciate the hard work developers team did. IMHO it could be more fair to gratify Kunos guys for the hard work they did and later inform them about the improvement.

jelydonut and Dave53 like this.
  16. huzzellio

huzzellio Racer

I know the game has issues still, but last night I was in a Porsche GT3 at Spa against the AI. It was beyond awesome!

Bottom line is, even with the issues and bugs, no other racing game puts a smile on my face like AC did last night.

I applaud Kunos for that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jelydonut, JzxBonsai, @P73 and 4 others like this.
  17. Surface

Surface Rookie

When is the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack going to be released?

18. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

..............soon...............?

19. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  20. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Technically speaking it is called season pass which implies does cover a season which is a predifined amount of time, maybe you are looking for the SeasonS pass