1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Dave53

Dave53 Racer

Now that the AI provide such an authentic racing experience I would like to see the internal rear vision mirror (available in online races) be available in off line races.

Please ;)

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  2. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

yet again after another update its like a new simulater.... im getting strangley drawn to the audi tt

_reborn_, @P73, pippo10 and 2 others like this.
  3. Dave53

Dave53 Racer

Me too

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  4. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

I did not know how to say it better.

Dave53 likes this.
  5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The Ferrari Pack arrives 19 September for PC, with consoles presumably a couple of months behind.

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Us gamers are to blame for this, we should never have encouraged them. Having said that I'm ok with it if it adds value to the game and isn't stuff that is held back. Which in AC it isn't other than the prestige pack.

I was looking for this too as I wanted to test it. I don't know if its time restrictions or competence but the console porters need to stop leaving us wanting with every patch. If wind settings is an option on PC then give it to us console guys too. It should be clear by now we want the same options.

Fully agree, I just did race after race last night with AI. Mostly one make racing.

7. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

Let then will release new SP, I don't want to buy in addition something, I want all inclusive

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

8. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

I thought that it is an error

9. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

Probably, however from the moment of purchase of a game and SP there didn't pass year

10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Nice triple post.

By the way, it did pass a year from the release of the game to the release of the Ready to Race pass.

And even if it dont, you have nothing to complain, sorry to say. The content of the season pass was stated in the same place you buy the season pass.

Scuderia Paul and Dookie like this.
  11. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

Forgive me my English, and a triple post. I am Russian, and I write from phone, on it I can't answer in one post. You're right, and I don't complain. It was just surprised that it is necessary to pay for R2R, usually SP works not so

SlimCharles likes this.
  12. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

Whit the last patch does the track suface setting works in private lobbies , or it remains set to green even if i change it?

13. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

- Cannot adjust TC and ABS on Porsche 918, Mclaren P1 and Ferrari FXXK ( This is all on Xbox by the way not sure about ps4)
    - Cannot adjust TC on both Porsche 919 2015 and 2016 ( Don't think they have ABS anyway)
    -Cannot adjust TC on both the Toyota TS040 and Audi R18 ( As with the Porsche's no ABS INRL)

All other cars I have tried so far are fine including the Laferrari, which is the only Hybrid car with TC and ABS that i can adjust, obviously the problem is to do with cars that have MGU delivery and recovery as well as TC and ABS, the Laferrari been the only hybrid with out those MGU functions

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    SlimCharles likes this.
  14. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Can add the Mclaren P1 GTR to that list as well

15. cr73645

cr73645 Rookie

Suggestion, not a critic. Love the game!

I'm really missing MinoRating in consoles... yeah, I know, I could continue playing on the PC, but was using an old iMac with Bootcamp, not ideal.
    Yesterday I did my first online race in consoles - BMW 235i in Monza. First place in qualify, started the race with a fast pace comparing to others, 2:08 low consistently while other guys were 2:12-14. Suddenly everyone was gone, and the guy left started to cut the track (1st chicane, final S corner) and got near me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind losing - actually surprised to win being mediocre at best. What surprised me was this kind of behavior. I tend to lose with class, trying to improve my driving. MinoRating could change this.

Hoping to get something like it in the future for consoles! :)

16. Scuderia Paul

McLAREN P1 GTR LIVERIES BUG (PS4)
    Both liveries for the McLaren P1 GTR have a bug where the exposed carbon fibre body parts appear pixelated and deep red.

PS_Messages_20170914_091021.jpg PS_Messages_20170914_131456.jpg
    PS_Messages_20170914_131500.jpg PS_Messages_20170914_131502.jpg

ZX636 likes this.
  17. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Have noticed that on the Maserati MC12 also on the blue livery it changes to black on certain angles and also on the 2016 Porsche 919 and Mclaren 570s ( Mclaren orange appears abit like volcano orange/red not tried any other livery's) maybe there is a few more but can't remember

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  18. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

-The individual gear ratios not changing on the setup screen on the Lotus T125 but the overall ratio still works

Hope the devs are seeing these issues that myself and others are putting on here? Tried the ticket report thing but it didn't work? Have I missed something like they're not doing that anymore?

19. Scuderia Paul

MASERATI MC12 GT1 LIVERIES BUG (PS4)
    The Risi Competizione and default Maserati blue liveries have a bug where they change colour to black. Check it out below.

ZX636 likes this.
  20. Krimi7

Krimi7 Rookie

The same problem with the Mclaren 570s.. Orange change to red

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk