1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Introducing the Ferrari 250 GTO for Assetto Corsa - Live Stream by Stefano

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Schnipp, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Epistolarius likes this.
  2. Ah, yes. Facebook and Twitter. That new age crap ;)

3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Can't wait to see how happy he is because as we all know that is his dream car to get into his game :)

4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

5. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

Schnipp likes this.
  6. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

What's the car for today's trailer?

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  7. TTM

TTM Alien

Hopefully we get also some news about changes that will come with next update. ..I will be watching live stream, that's 100% sure, my wife can say what she wants. :p

TDS and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  8. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Was wondering if they'd do it daily. 7 days and 7 cars, but with the stream today I guess it won't be that way. And it's common that the vehicle trailers partly arrive After the Dlc launch.

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Tomorrow.

10. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Oops, must have set the date wrong again on my temporal relocation device. Damn it, one more Day than.

11. Sean

Sean Simracer

Excellent news, will be great to hear from Stefano again! Looking forward to it.

12. Can you not just "temporally relocate" again, or does it take 24 hours to recharge the batteries? :p

13. ApexPredator

ApexPredator Gamer

14. Horus

Horus Alien

A laser scanned Goodwood to race the GTO would be nice and fitting. :cool:

edit:- But maybe not fitting for this thread. LOL

M.Sampla, Solmyr and claudiopolez like this.
  15. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Wishlisting always fits everywhere lol

M.Sampla, Solmyr and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

LiDAR Goodwood should do nicely, there is plenty of reference material as well to help get it just right. Such a nice flowing circuit.

M.Sampla and mantasisg 2 like this.
  17. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

@andy-riches I wonder if we can turn 427 Cobra to 289 Cobra using air restrictor, and then have a proper battle with 250GTO ? (and then start a wishlists for an E-type) :D

Pretend racer and M.Sampla like this.
  18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I doubt it, restrictor doesn't lower power that much.

Edit:
    @mantasisg 2

Some data on no restrictor vs. 100% restricted:

0%:
    2017-09-13 18_33_39-Assetto Corsa.jpg

100%
    2017-09-13 18_36_36-Assetto Corsa.jpg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    mantasisg 2 likes this.
  19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I wont be able to catch it but can someone ask him about rain in ac and a good recipe for spaghetti carbonara?

20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

You could try and do it, the AI cant drive classic cars though. I guess the Cobra's lack of a roof wouldnt help either, unless long straights, there it might help to reduce Cobra straight line pace. Also I dont know of a way to check how air restrictor changes power and torque.

I still keep my fingers crossed for an E Type mod. A FHC or 1 of the legendary factory light weight competition cars, which ever has most data would be best. Any competition E Type would be amazing though.

M.Sampla and mantasisg 2 like this.