1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Introducing the Ferrari 250 GTO for Assetto Corsa - Live Stream by Stefano

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Schnipp, Sep 13, 2017.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Well, I guess, not without a reason thats one of the first cars to use a spoiler.

Boaty sounds nice to me though :D

Pretend racer likes this.
  2. chakko

chakko Alien

You're right. Sorry, i thought it was this one.

3. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

250 GT or 275 GTB if I remember well ? I mean, both of them..

4. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

250GTO is just the most iconic automobile of all times, nothing more;)
    To me the most beautiful Ferrari is the 288GTO.
    It is just the definitve and characteristic shape of a Ferrari from when I was a child and carry with me since then.
    I will be admiring its shape and looks for at least 10min in F5 view before even driving it.

Having 250GTo, 288GTo, and F40 together in Assetto, is quite the occasion for me, and thats before we even start to speak about the F1 312/67, it's really each to their own...

Kaktus10, Luis Branco and Schnipp like this.
  5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I can only advise to get Content Manager and use it's custom showroom.
    The models look so much better in it.

Derrellbiffle likes this.
  6. GT Legends included the 275GTB as an original car. A decent 250SWB was released as a mod (which, by the way, was the car that I was driving in my most epic league victory; caught and passed the leader on the final straight of the final lap of a 60 minute race, and won by half a car length) :cool:

Berniyh likes this.
  7. Stream cancelled, hoping it will be rescheduled!

[​IMG]

8. sorry about that guys... you'll have to wait some more days to see the 250Gto in action when it'll be available for download.

Rosko, Sean, LeDude83 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Oh.
    Canceled or post-poned?

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

:(

But hey, time to drive Glencoe.

Schnipp likes this.
  11. Here's hoping that he had to cancel this because of a rescheduled licence meeting with Jaguar Landrover :p

iannixxenakis likes this.
  12. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Worst news ever.... today

I was waiting the talk equally as much as the drive, but oh well. It was expected that it might happen so :) Must recover from the bad news quickly, and do something productive haha

M.Sampla likes this.
  13. Was certainly looking forward to hearing from Stefano properly for the first time in ages, but I suppose it means I won't be distracted from making good progress on the 550 GTS this evening :D

SMOKING__MONKEY3 and Ch4rL1E like this.
  14. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Indeed!
    Maybe I'll even remember to put enough fuel in this time:oops:

Pity about the stream, hope everything is alright otherwise!
    Will fire up nkpro tonight for compensation;)

15. TTM

TTM Alien

They found big bug from 250GTO and Stefano doesn't want to show the car. :p ...Sad that stream is canceled, but thats life and maybe some other day we will see stream from Stefano.

16. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

I cant like LordKunos post, that just seems wrong...

On the other hand, I was worried that I wouldnt make it home in time for the stream to start. Now I dont have to worry nor stress :p

Worked out perfect for both of us...

17. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

IMO "when it'll be available for download" is pretty clear. :(

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  19. Hot Doge

Hot Doge Gamer

sadboys

20. iannixxenakis