1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks for telling me, it's corrected.

The first troll after one year, not bad ;)

2. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Hello, in am new here so hello everybody.. no way AC is best the simulation you can find on PS4...
    Thanks a lot Guillaume for your wonderful job...
    I have been entering my time in your application today but noticed a few things :
    - Ready To Race special event have not been set up.
    - Some times seting on hotlap event seem differents from mine (1.15) : Mister Downforce with Lotus 72 at Silverstone, Heat and run with MP4-12c at Barcelona for example
    - Tunnel Vision, Italian Power & Unusual sound are empty...
    Thanks a lot again for your great work!

3. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Indeed I haven't updated the special events with the last patch.
    If you can help and tell me the information (event name, combo, and gold silver and bronze times) it will help me a lot !

4. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Hello.. Ok will do that with screen shot!

5. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

RTR Event Revolution : Porsche 911 RSR 2017 / Silverstone GP

Attached Files:

6. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

RTR Event "Le plus rapide" : Maserati MC12 GT1 / Spa

Attached Files:

7. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

RTR Event "Avant gout" : Audi TT RS VLN / Nurburgring Sprint GT

Attached Files:

8. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

RTR Event "Defi coriace" : Audi R8 LMS 2016 / Brands Hatch GP

Attached Files:

9. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

News times on "Mister Downforce" Lotus 72D / Silverstone International

Attached Files:

10. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

New times on Poursuite Ensoleillée : McLaren MP4-12C GT3 / Barcelona GP

Attached Files:

11. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

New times on "Bruits étranges" Ferrari 488 GT3 / Mugello

Attached Files:

12. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

New "very friendly times" on Tunnel Vision : Ferrari F138 / Monza

PS : Those are strangely easy to beat / makes my old 1.285 gold now! Maybe a mistake from Kunos

Attached Files:

13. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Same remark on "Italian Power" : Ferrari SF15-T / Silverstone : too easy to beat.

Attached Files:

14. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Merci pour les infos, c'est mis à jour !

If anyone has the events English name, please tell me ;)

15. Victor Cortez

Victor Cortez Rookie

Hello,
    could you please add the 70th Ferrari Anniversary cars? :)
    I will try to post the Special Events here too as soon as possible.

16. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Done !

17. Victor Cortez

Victor Cortez Rookie

Thanks a lot!

18. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Hello Guillaume, hope you're havinge well, here few updates on Special event times (dont know why KS did it)
    Chapman revolution : Lotus 25 on Brand Hatch indy

Attached Files:

19. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Meet the AC Team : BMW 1M Stage 3 / Vallelunga

Attached Files:

20. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

And Memories : Lotus 49 at Zandvoort

Attached Files:

LMR showtime likes this.