1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 AC Online Console Championships

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Gabriel Marin, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Hello fellow AC enthusiasts,

I had to open a post, because I can not find a place where I can join an AC Online championship on PS4. I mean, I'm sure there's people who, like me, would like to join some sort of league or championship. Maybe I'm the only one, but I doubt it. First of all, dear Kunos, don't you think we (console people) should have a thread of "console leagues/Championships" like the PC guys have? I think it would be good. And if somebody who organizes champs or leagues sees this, please! tell me where can I join!

Opinions are welcomed :)

robbosr76 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Online Server admin commands console May 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Online Driver swaps console Dec 30, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can Consoles have ability added have AI Online Jun 27, 2020
    Console Lounge Let's discuss the Automatic Gearbox in online racing (mainly console issues) Jan 18, 2017
    Console Lounge Personality types and percentages - the state of online multiplayer (console) Jan 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Online League Section for Console Nov 25, 2016
    Console Lounge Console Online Rooms - way to request their configurations? Oct 10, 2016
    Suggestions Please add online quick race to console version Sep 20, 2016
    Console Lounge Online Reputation in consoles please Aug 23, 2016
    Console Lounge Will console users be able to play online against PC users? Feb 15, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Connection Lost Online Races Sep 16, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot Play Online Sep 9, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes when switching from quali to race session (online) Aug 4, 2023

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Join GTplanet, create a league or join one there in the Assetto section.

Gabriel Marin likes this.
  4. Thanks man!

pippo10 likes this.
  5. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Hi, I'm currently in a championship through Gtplanet but everybody is moving to GTSport, would be great if more people would set up a championship here, I just haven't got the time. Ajh_1990 does a great job on Gtplanet but sadly he's gone over to GTSport(the dark side) I've been looking everywhere for a series to join but no joy

6. Since I opened this thread I've joined CES, the Spanish Simulator Championship. It's pretty competitive and there's plenty of people. Don't know if you can join now that has already started, but if you want you can try

7. DjAy

DjAy Rookie

Guys, is there any of the above leagues going on as you said, in the present moment?

I'm looking forward to competing too in AC PS4 version

8. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

I just don't understand why people aren't use ac as much as other titles, it's so much better

leli9 likes this.
  9. leli9

leli9 Gamer

Go to the facebook page NxtGen Racing they have assetto corsa gt3 season starting next week i think

robbosr76 likes this.
  10. Audioslave

Audioslave Gamer

You can add me on PSN: AudioSlave92210
    We 'try' to race as clean as possible, french driver but we don't speak that much when we drive...

robbosr76 likes this.
  11. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Hi
    I joined nxtgen on discord last year all aliens

12. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Cheers, will do

13. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

And nothing happening on ac

leli9 likes this.
  14. leli9

leli9 Gamer

I dont think that many people are on discord from nxt gen we use messenger to chat..but we just finished Classic Dtm series and gt3 season starting soon..you can join assetto events on facebook page..all info is on there..if you want i can add you

robbosr76 likes this.
  15. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

That would be great m8, just one problem I don't like to use Facebook though

16. leli9

leli9 Gamer

What is your psn..i will add you and you will get invite to the race...and some more info about it all...we have test/practice tomorow 9pm uk time you can join if you like

robbosr76 likes this.
  17. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Ok thanks man
    Robqt

18. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Hi did you add me

19. leli9

leli9 Gamer

Yes mate i did..i sent you info on ps messenger

20. leli9