1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Lancia pack

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mrsauce, Dec 9, 2017.

1. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

Hi guys,
    What do you think to suggest to kunos about an Official Lancia pack for Assetto Corsa?
    For example my personal list of cars it can be this:
    Lancia Fulvia coupe HF
    Lancia Rally 037
    Lancia Stratos
    Lancia Delta S4
    Lancia Delta 4WD HF
    Lancia Delta Integrale EVO
    Lancia Thema 832
    Obviously all cars with the original engine sound and physics like Kunos does already now for the others cars.
    These cars are rally type and AC doesn't support a rally competitions but they are cars that a simulator like AC must have, in my opinion.
    Obviously an important pack like this is not will be free, but a little contribution is necessary for the Kunos team.

Fabio

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions assetto corsa competizione mi manca il semaforo alla partenza lanciata May 17, 2020
    Screens & Videos Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B Soon►►►► Jul 27, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Getting external sounds inside the Lancia Jul 4, 2016
    Liveries FLX81s Lancia Fulvia Liveries Apr 7, 2016
    3D car models Lancia delta evoluzione 2 Dec 22, 2015
    Sounds modding !! request !! sound-mod lancia stratos Jun 21, 2015
    3D car models Lancia Fulvia 1967 1.3 - 1.6hf and more. Apr 4, 2015
    Screens & Videos Lancia 037 Feb 20, 2015
    3D car models Officinemeccanichevirtuali historiclancia Nov 15, 2014
    Screens & Videos Officinemeccanichevirtuali - wip - lancia 037 - Oct 8, 2014
    3D car models W.i.p. officinemeccanichevirtuali ... historiclancia and... Aug 10, 2014
    3D car models ( W.I.P.) Lancia Delta S4 WRC 1986/ PROTO HillClimb Jan 17, 2014
    3D car models (W.I.P.) Lancia 037 Rally Evo 2 Jan 16, 2014
    3D car models (RELEASED 3D + Skin) Lancia Delta EVO II Limited Edition Jan 16, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions GT2 Packed still locked Mar 3, 2024

3. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

I like your idea, but you must understand that Lancia have dealt mainly with rally cars in the recent past, as your list suggests. Those are (almost) all cars made for rallies. A proper Lancia pack made for AC would go over track models like the D50, LC1, LC2, Beta Montecarlo. Not that many, but they would be nice indeed.
    Lancia is an important brand, which introduced on road car production revolutionary things like independent suspensions, chassis as stressed member, brake discs on all wheels, etc etc. It has an enormous heritage, and the way it has been shutdown now is shameful. It deserves more credit from the petrolhead community.

ZX636, Horus, Guidofoc and 1 other person like this.
  4. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

I understand your message but Lancia is famous for the rallies cars like my list and people knows theses cars most than others Lancia models. AC has already a famous rally car.....Audi sport Quattro S1. I think is possible to insert a Delta integrale or 037 for example.
    Have nice evening Leon
    Fabio

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

ZX636 likes this.
  5. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I absolutely dream of some Lancias in Assetto Corsa.. true there is no gravel, but there are plenty of rallies on tarmac! For the PC version there are some mods available or on their way (God knows when they'll be ready):
    There is already a Fulvia HF mod, beautifully done, not sure if it was updated to the latest tyre model etc: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/lancia-fulvia-1-6-hf.118808/
    In addition, the S4, 037 etc. are being realized by the RallyLegends mod group: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rallylegends-mod-release-work-in-progress.141753/#post-2633881

6. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

I saw the mods for the PC version and I can say that there are a lot of good works made by the community and in some cases, especially for the tracks, are most beautiful than the original tracks (Highland and Blackcat for example(imho). I use a consolle version of AC and I can’t use the mods, however I hope in a official Lancia pack in the future with in attached a simple mountain way, maybe, for enhancing the characteristics of the cars.
    Fabio

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Assetto also has the Celica ST185 and the Delta Integrale would nicely fit in the same class (Group A).

paul_wev likes this.
  8. nikkk78

nikkk78 Hardcore Simmer

ZX636 and paul_wev like this.
  9. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

Amazing!! Please Kunos add this dream to Assetto Corsa!!!! Please!!( also others Lancia dream cars)

10. NicoGTAF

NicoGTAF Rookie

Oh man, I would put Kunos at the very top of my favourite list of devs if they made this for real. Lancia is pretty much my favourite extinct brand. Each one of their sport / racing / rally cars were important in some way. I don't care if they are all rally cars, Kunos has released the Celica a few updates back and is still a blast to drive on tarmac so I don't see why they shouldn't add more. A Stratos in this game, either Stradale or Rallye, is a wet dream for me.

I would gladly pay for a Lancia pack. I just hope they can do it someday, if they can get the license and AC still has some development time left.

mrsauce and paul_wev like this.