1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Just to say "Thank you Kunos" :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by paulieGTR, Nov 8, 2013.

1. chri_zockt

chri_zockt Rookie

Hello Kunos (all toghether)
    first, sorry for my English :D

thanks for this Simulator Software!!!
    it was open now on my PC for 4000 hours ;)
    every meter i drive, was fun. The Physik and FBB is so true and nice. mostly everything feels so real and i think, ist the best Simulator Software out there
    I hear about a second Project :)
    that makes me Happy like a Child at Christmas Day

I was also playing Project Cars2 for 1 Month without playing Assetto Corsa.
    Than i come Back for a Trip at the Nordschleife with Audi R8 LMS...
    the Smile is Back...
    this feels real...
    this is why i was playing this SIM every Day for some hours..
    I love it!!!

so, if it is really true, that you make a new Simulator Software, i have some please at you :)
    something is really nice at Project Cars2.
    1. the Rating System
    2. the dynamic Weather
    3. the Day and Night changes
    pls put something like this in your new Software :)
    all others, you are at the Top. just the "GamePlay" could be better i think :)

i think, when someone can do this Job, than you guys ;)
    Bring the Assetto Corsa Engine to the next Level pls :D
    I love you Guys for your Work.
    Sim Racing just makes fun on your Engine.

have a nice Time!
    best wishes for your Project!
    thx for reading

myimac and Whitestar like this.
  2. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

Thanks again Kunos, I didn't have anything to do this week anyway.

3. pesimoes

pesimoes Rookie

THANKS KUNOS !
    the cars are amazing and with Laguna Seca it's even better !, the best Christmas gift, thank you!

4. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Thanks Kunos!!

The cars and track are truly things of beauty!

Wish I could buy you guys a beer!!:)

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  5. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

Thank you, Kunos - once again!
    I don't know how many times I wrote it but I just want to tell you again that I appreciate your hard work very much.
    Thank you for Laguna Seca and seven (!!!) cars for free. :)
    What a generous gift for Christmas!
    You've done an outstanding job yet again. I've driven the Giulia, the two Lambos and the Huayra BC so far and I have to admit that you've outdone yourself once again. Laguna Seca is more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.
    Thank you again!

Merry Christmas to you all and I hope that you'll enjoy your holiday - if you take/have some. :)

Dean Ogurek and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  6. myimac

myimac Alien

Unwrapped my Christmas Present and all I got was a few cars and some sand...

Thanks!!! :D

Great work guys

7. @Kunos Simulazioni

You guys have been the surprise that I've been waiting for since Gran Turismo came out on the first Playstation...You all have been first class all the way and the AC journey has been remarkable to watch and most enjoyable to play. Thanks again for your latest gift to us all (Cars and track are beautiful) Merry Christmas and all the best for 2018!

R. Jamieson

8. rikirk

rikirk Racer

Each and every one of the cars released in the last DLC is a Masterpiece on its own.
    Grazie infinite per il generoso ed ultimo Opus in Assetto Corsa.
    Buon Natale ed un prospero 2018!!!

9. Many thanks to Kunos Team for this fantastic free DLC :)
    Wish you all good end of year festivities.

10. chri_zockt

chri_zockt Rookie

JEAH, the DLC is nissssssse :)
    thx :*

11. baboon

baboon Alien

To be able to experience these cars and tracks so authentically in front of a home computer is such a great thing. Thank all you guys at Kunos for making it possible.

For example when I reread car magazine articles sometimes i'm like: I've driven the same car in AC a while back; wow I recognize this or that described handling detail. It's still amazing!

djtopa likes this.
  12. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Fantastic cars, amazing track and tremendous support.
    A great Christmas to all Kunos family and will 2018 be an amazing year for you all.

13. r@m

r@m Racer

Thanks for not hiring Bell-End as your PR guy. :D

14. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Thank You Kunos! Once again - great work and the DLC makes a superb gift.

The best thing about PC2 is that it makes many of us appreciate Assetto Corsa even more. :D

I look forward to what you may do next and wish all of you only the best in the New Year. :)

arpixone likes this.
  15. SirJack

SirJack Racer

with over 800 hours seat-time it's time to say again Thank you Kunos and the entire team for such an amazing simulator. The only sims/games that kept me interested for such a long time where/are GPL, Baldurs Gate 2 and FSX...I guess this says all about the quality of AC;)

arpixone and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  16. davperes

davperes Rookie

With the development of the current version of AC aparently wraping up, guess this is a good time as any to finally post on this topic...

I started sim racing just a little over one year ago, after years and years of "thinking about it", but finding the prices for sim gear too expensive. Also, I had my doubts it would be worth it... in my ignorance I was completely underestimating just how far sim-racing had come regarding physics and the corresponding FFB effects trough our "toy" wheels. Assetto Corsa was the sim that finally convinced me to get into it for real and after a few days of "driving" AC with a keyboard I got myself a T300 and a TH8A.

What a great investment that turned out to be. In a few months Assetto Corsa shot straight to the top of my most played games on steam, where it still sits now with 300+ hrs... not a lot compared with most, but it's a lot for me since I split my free time between a few other hobbies (and other types of games). Eventually I branched out to other sims as well (mostly AMS and R3E) so now I don't spend as much time with AC as I used to, but I never stopped loving it and everytime I drive AC I'm impressed with what Kunos achieved.

So, a big thanks to all the boys and girls at Kunos for their passion and talent, and, above all, for being responsible in getting me started in this wonderful hobby of ours! Looking foward to what comes next! :)

Happy New Year everyone!

17. arpixone

arpixone Rookie

Hello all!

Its is my honor to be here.
    Its been a while from my latest race. 4 years ago i was racing in GT Legends and GTR2. Lots of good fun and good friends i manage to know.
    Ill hope that we will have the same good and respectful community like we had on GC. ( Gamers Crib ) i miss you very much! :(
    I hope that i will find here my old friends.. i already find one and to know new people. :)
    I would like to say Thank you Kunos for this opportunity and for letting me to be here.

Best regards Arpix

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  18. Thank you as well

Laurent Resende likes this.
  19. Carla

Carla Rookie

Thank you Kunos Simulazioni! Your work is most appreciated, don't give up the passion!;)

20. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

Thank You KUNOS

Well done again.